Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police 14:19 - Jul 2 with 4479 viewsGlasgowBlue

Based on their track record, expect Durham Police to shortly announce that no fine being issued.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:31 - Jul 2 with 2706 viewsBlueBadger

I've just googled the article.

The tragically hopeful tone is hilarious.
https://skwawkbox.org/2022/07/01/exclusive-no-denial-from-starmer-that-he-has-re

It IS a Guido-affiliated page, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:38 - Jul 2 with 2644 viewsGlasgowBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:31 - Jul 2 by BlueBadger

https://skwawkbox.org/2022/07/01/exclusive-no-denial-from-starmer-that-he-has-re

No it's a far left, pro Corbyn version of Guido. Much loved by Koonters.

Iron Lion Zion

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:45 - Jul 2 with 2615 viewsZXBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:38 - Jul 2 by GlasgowBlue

My god that is a mad and painfully biased site.
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 2476 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:38 - Jul 2 by GlasgowBlue

Liar.

Pronouns: He/Him

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 2479 viewstractordownsouth

Guido, verging on Breitbart.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:54 - Jul 2 with 2455 viewsElderGrizzly

And real journalists and Labour saying not

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:56 - Jul 2 with 2422 viewsGlasgowBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:43 - Jul 2 by Darth_Koont

Liar.

Panorama? Or Tunnel Vision? by Darth_Koont 7 Jul 2019 11:44
Well, this confirms my worst fears for Wednesday's Panorama exposé on Labour antisemitism.

At a time when we need balance and perspective to get past the narrative and look at facts, instead we've got a journalist who is one of the chief architects of that narrative ... he's already been accused of doing a Panorama hatchet job against Corbyn in 2015 as well as being repeatedly accused of having a pro-Israel and islamophobic stance in other stories.

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/07/07/the-background-of-the-man-behind-the-panorama-hatchet-job-or-jobs-on-labour-party/

That doesn't read well. And looks like the BBC will be doubling down on its generally pretty awful and non-factual reporting around this crisis.

The state of our politics and our media ...

[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 15:57]

Iron Lion Zion

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:03 - Jul 2 with 2378 viewsXYZ

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:56 - Jul 2 by GlasgowBlue

Well, this confirms my worst fears for Wednesday's Panorama exposé on Labour antisemitism.

At a time when we need balance and perspective to get past the narrative and look at facts, instead we've got a journalist who is one of the chief architects of that narrative ... he's already been accused of doing a Panorama hatchet job against Corbyn in 2015 as well as being repeatedly accused of having a pro-Israel and islamophobic stance in other stories.

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/07/07/the-background-of-the-man-behind-the-panorama-hatchet-job-or-jobs-on-labour-party/

That doesn't read well. And looks like the BBC will be doubling down on its generally pretty awful and non-factual reporting around this crisis.

"Much loved" and you have to go back three years?

Why not just apologise?
Login to get fewer ads

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:04 - Jul 2 with 2380 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:56 - Jul 2 by GlasgowBlue

So one link of a decent summary of John Ware and the Panorama hatchet job? Clearly “much loved” by me ...

How many times did you post Guido links? 20 times? 50?

Seriously stop fecking lying all the time.

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:09 - Jul 2 with 2327 viewsGlasgowBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:03 - Jul 2 by XYZ

Why not just apologise?

Bless.

Iron Lion Zion

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:24 - Jul 2 with 2295 viewsZXBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 15:43 - Jul 2 by Darth_Koont

Liar.

To be a liar, he has to intentionally say something untrue.

Which bit was untrue, and how would he know?

The site absolutely echoes your oft stated opinions and pov.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 16:25]
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:28 - Jul 2 with 2268 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:24 - Jul 2 by ZXBlue

Yes. Glassers lies about his political opponents and his political allies.

He knows full well that Skwawkbox isn’t much loved by me as I’ve had this very same accusation from him and rejected it then too. He’ll shift into saying I’m a big fan of The Canary next.

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:36 - Jul 2 with 2236 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:24 - Jul 2 by ZXBlue

Re: your edit and Skwawkbox echoing my “oft stated opinions and pov”.

I wouldn’t know as I don’t read Skwawkbox unless someone links to it. But I should hope my views are echoed – they’re eminently sensible and factual 🙂

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:39 - Jul 2 with 2213 viewsXYZ

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:09 - Jul 2 by GlasgowBlue

Bless.

It doesn't hurt. You should try it.
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:30 - Jul 2 with 2059 viewsZXBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:28 - Jul 2 by Darth_Koont

Yes. Glassers lies about his political opponents and his political allies.

He knows full well that Skwawkbox isn’t much loved by me as I’ve had this very same accusation from him and rejected it then too. He’ll shift into saying I’m a big fan of The Canary next.

Show us where that has happened.

That site directly fits with views and mindset you express on here daily. Just saying...
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:48 - Jul 2 with 1992 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 14:31 - Jul 2 by BlueBadger

As a journalist myself, i particularly liked this bit of self-important reporting:

“skwawkbox contacted Mr Starmer earlier today by text message, to bypass gatekeepers and ensure that he saw the message promptly, asking the Labour leader to confirm or deny the reports. No reply has been received at the time of writing, two and a half hours after the stated deadline for a response.”
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:53 - Jul 2 with 1968 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:30 - Jul 2 by ZXBlue

Show us where that has happened.

That site directly fits with views and mindset you express on here daily. Just saying...

Eh? No.

Why don’t you make the case that Glassers isn’t a smeary liar when it comes to politics? Let’s see how far you get and who agrees with you.

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 1924 viewsZXBlue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:53 - Jul 2 by Darth_Koont

Eh? No.

Why don’t you make the case that Glassers isn’t a smeary liar when it comes to politics? Let’s see how far you get and who agrees with you.

You made the accusation. He who asserts should prove.

In circumstances where the site is absolutely right up your street going by almost everything you have ever posted ever.
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:04 - Jul 2 with 1898 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 16:03 - Jul 2 by XYZ

Why not just apologise?

I still can't quite work out whether GB posted this thread to have a go at Starmer, at Skwawkbox or at Darth or all of them. Or whether there was any decent reason for posting it at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:11 - Jul 2 with 1845 viewsLord_Lucan

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:04 - Jul 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I still can't quite work out whether GB posted this thread to have a go at Starmer, at Skwawkbox or at Darth or all of them. Or whether there was any decent reason for posting it at all.

I haven't got a clue who's arguing with who?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:12 - Jul 2 with 1848 viewsDarth_Koont

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:00 - Jul 2 by ZXBlue

You made the accusation. He who asserts should prove.

In circumstances where the site is absolutely right up your street going by almost everything you have ever posted ever.

No. You’ve been on this site for long enough. it’s his MO.

He’s even lied about me on this very thread.

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:14 - Jul 2 with 1831 viewsgtsb1966

Shame if he hasn't though. It's the only chance the Labour party have of winning the next election even against this shambles of a government.
Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:15 - Jul 2 with 1822 viewsIllinoisblue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:48 - Jul 2 by benrhyddingblue

As a journalist myself, i particularly liked this bit of self-important reporting:

“skwawkbox contacted Mr Starmer earlier today by text message, to bypass gatekeepers and ensure that he saw the message promptly, asking the Labour leader to confirm or deny the reports. No reply has been received at the time of writing, two and a half hours after the stated deadline for a response.”

I chuckled at that. “Deadline” from a joke of a blog. Lol

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:16 - Jul 2 with 1815 viewsSwansea_Blue

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:11 - Jul 2 by Lord_Lucan

I haven't got a clue who's arguing with who?

Piss off tw*t!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 18:25 - Jul 2 with 1780 viewsBlueBadger

Skwawkbox claiming Starmer has been fined by Durham police on 17:48 - Jul 2 by benrhyddingblue

Christ. That's even more tinpot than Team Bedsheet.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 18:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024