Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) 15:19 - Jul 2 with 1449 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 2 with 1376 viewsKeno

Didn’t get into the ground but I hacked into the Pentagon mainframe so I take over a US spy satellite then repositioned over the Arsenal training ground

Used one of the super hi def spy cameras to zoom in and was all ready to watch

Didn’t take into account it was cloudy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 18:38 - Jul 2 with 1162 viewsbilllm

Pretty boring really,
Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 2 with 1107 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 19:32 - Jul 2 with 1056 viewshandslikeplates

Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 2 by Keno

Didn’t get into the ground but I hacked into the Pentagon mainframe so I take over a US spy satellite then repositioned over the Arsenal training ground

Used one of the super hi def spy cameras to zoom in and was all ready to watch

Didn’t take into account it was cloudy

Been on this site for 15+ years, very rarely post, but At the risk of being slated, Keno I think you’re funny as f**k and you make me laugh.
Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 11:07 - Jul 3 with 633 viewsFrimleyBlue

Did any super fans sneak into Arsenal’s training ground? (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 2 by dominiciawful

Hopefully we take note of how quick they pass the ball in the final third. One of the biggest weaknesses we have had for years.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024