Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didzy 10:12 - Jul 4 with 810 viewsWallingford_Boy

nt

RIP Sir Bobby

Didzy on 10:17 - Jul 4 with 767 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Didzy on 10:29 - Jul 4 with 684 viewsSitfcB

Going Derby apparently.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Didzy on 10:32 - Jul 4 with 662 viewsmarchy

Didn'tzy.
Didzy on 10:47 - Jul 4 with 601 viewsDyland

Number 10 position?

Surely not mobile enough now for McK play. Plus the same old travel/injury questions? Plus v high wages.

One of the best players under McCarthy and a joy to watch, but feels like a nostalgic idea rather than a good one!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Didzy on 10:50 - Jul 4 with 571 viewsBonneNIL

Didzy on 10:47 - Jul 4 by Dyland

Number 10 position?

Surely not mobile enough now for McK play. Plus the same old travel/injury questions? Plus v high wages.

One of the best players under McCarthy and a joy to watch, but feels like a nostalgic idea rather than a good one!

He's not that old is he? Was playing in the Premiership just a few years ago, so a good move for Derby if they can get him. I doubt he'd come back here.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Didzy on 10:50 - Jul 4 with 565 viewsWallingford_Boy

Didzy on 10:47 - Jul 4 by Dyland

Number 10 position?

I would like to think his experience could help our younger forwards, his lack of mobility shouldn't be a problem with the movement around him.

Technically, absolute top level and has been playing at a decent level for a few years now, dropping down to league three I think he'd stand out.

But yeah, maybe slightly rose tinted glasses with this one.

RIP Sir Bobby

Didzy on 10:54 - Jul 4 with 532 viewsDyland

Didzy on 10:50 - Jul 4 by Wallingford_Boy

I would like to think his experience could help our younger forwards, his lack of mobility shouldn't be a problem with the movement around him.

Technically, absolute top level and has been playing at a decent level for a few years now, dropping down to league three I think he'd stand out.

But yeah, maybe slightly rose tinted glasses with this one.

I don't disagree with the sentiment Wallers, but it takes up wages and not sure it's worth it all things considered. If he lived in the area and had kept links with the club, perhaps a different story...

Didzy on 10:56 - Jul 4 with 519 viewsDyland

Didzy on 10:50 - Jul 4 by BonneNIL

He's not that old is he? Was playing in the Premiership just a few years ago, so a good move for Derby if they can get him. I doubt he'd come back here.

Definitely in the twilight of his playing career Bonners, not sure he fits the new profile. Brilliant player though. Your last sentence is the nub of it, in reality.

Login to get fewer ads

Didzy on 10:56 - Jul 4 with 502 viewsSitfcB

34, 35 in November.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Didzy on 10:58 - Jul 4 with 494 viewsSTYG

Really? He is going to 35 in November.

The guy was class for us and class for Sheffield United 2-3 years ago, but where would he play in a McKenna system?

Then there is the fact that he didn't move here when he was on a 4 year deal, missed half of each season with injury, which he blamed on the driving back and forwards. How is that going to be better 5 years down the line!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024