Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bots aren’t giving up without a fight 11:51 - Jul 7 with 952 viewsIllinoisblue

Loyal to the end

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 12:29 - Jul 7 with 813 viewsClapham_Junction

I wonder what is going to become of all those #backboris accounts now.

It's depressing that Twitter can't pick up on these obvious bots and delete them.

I spotted one that was tweeting out the stuff above, but something almost identical for the Canadian PM.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 12:44]
The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 12:35 - Jul 7 with 786 viewsIllinoisblue

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 12:29 - Jul 7 by Clapham_Junction

It's depressing that Twitter can't pick up on these obvious bots and delete them.

I spotted one that was tweeting out the stuff above, but something almost identical for the Canadian PM.

I’ve often wondered why they don’t try and do more to delete the bots, but I guess it’s a case of even if they did employ a team of people dedicated to it, the Russians and the scammers would just quickly and easily produce more fake accounts churning out sheeite. It’s depressing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 12:57 - Jul 7 with 693 viewsearlsgreenblue

A bit similar to the developments on “Undeclared War” Channel 4 drama I’ve been watching, the average Joe doesn’t realise exactly what goes on, & it isn’t just in the UK!
The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 648 viewsNthQldITFC

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 12:29 - Jul 7 by Clapham_Junction

I find that deleting Twitter from my life has the same effect, with almost no down side.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 13:12 - Jul 7 with 576 viewsSwansea_Blue

The bots aren’t giving up without a fight on 13:03 - Jul 7 by NthQldITFC

I find that deleting Twitter from my life has the same effect, with almost no down side.

It's been great for watching all the resignation letters come in! Anyone who bothers to read comments from the randoms and bots is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024