Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open 18:19 - Jul 10 with 4083 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

- One of the healthiest men on the planet
- Vaccinated people still get it
- Vaccinated people still transmit it
- Rules don’t apply to citizens or residents who can travel freely whatever their vaccine status

No option to test out of it either. Make it make sense…!
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:21 - Jul 10 with 2344 viewsBlueBadger

- I've seen lots of 'healthy' people die these past two years
- Vaccinated people get it to a far less degree
- Vaccinated people transmit far less
- Just have your jabs, you massive fanny
- piss off with your 'I'm just asking questions' trolling, Trumpy.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 18:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:26 - Jul 10 with 2280 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:21 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

- I've seen lots of 'healthy' people die these past two years
- Vaccinated people get it to a far less degree
- Vaccinated people transmit far less
- Just have your jabs, you massive fanny
- piss off with your 'I'm just asking questions' trolling, Trumpy.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 18:23]

I’m asking to make it make sense, which you can’t.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:29 - Jul 10 with 2261 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:26 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m asking to make it make sense, which you can’t.

It makes perfect sense.
There's an ongoing pandemic, with an ongoing risk to the vulnerable. if you don't have you jabs, you can't play. Them's the rules.

Not hard.

Also, you must be quite dim, if you didn't understand those bullet points, Trumpy.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 18:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 2222 viewsjaykay

the vaccination was never stop you getting it.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:33 - Jul 10 with 2228 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:29 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

It makes perfect sense.
There's an ongoing pandemic, with an ongoing risk to the vulnerable. if you don't have you jabs, you can't play. Them's the rules.

Not hard.

Also, you must be quite dim, if you didn't understand those bullet points, Trumpy.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 18:32]

Oh yeah?

Well he just he just won Wimbledon a few hours ago - so I guess you were against his entry to the UK, which is fine but also not really following much logical thought.

A US unvaccinated citizen/resident can travel without a test and come back in as many times as they like, someone without status who has recovered can’t even show a negative test to get in, is that the perfect sense to protect the US public?
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 2209 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:32 - Jul 10 by jaykay

the vaccination was never stop you getting it.

Never said it was.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:44 - Jul 10 with 2156 viewswkj

Surprised we're still talking about this when the more pressing issue is that Australia are deliberately seeding cloud with silver iodide in order to keep Sydney flooded.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:55 - Jul 10 with 2081 viewsLeoMuff

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh yeah?

Well he just he just won Wimbledon a few hours ago - so I guess you were against his entry to the UK, which is fine but also not really following much logical thought.

A US unvaccinated citizen/resident can travel without a test and come back in as many times as they like, someone without status who has recovered can’t even show a negative test to get in, is that the perfect sense to protect the US public?

If we all took Novaks view society would still be massively restricted, it’s only because millions of people accepted the minute risk to them that society could open up.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:12 - Jul 10 with 1978 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:55 - Jul 10 by LeoMuff

If we all took Novaks view society would still be massively restricted, it’s only because millions of people accepted the minute risk to them that society could open up.

It’s a better response than that weirdo who keeps editing his replies to call me Trump (has a bit of an obsession with the former POTUS).

I’m vaccinated but I strongly believe in medical autonomy, however freedom of choice doesn’t mean freedom of consequence. That said, given where we are now I see no reason why an unvaccinated person (especially one with natural immunity) should be denied travel if they are prepared to take a test. Countries have a right to do what they want with their borders as well but my point was, it doesn’t make sense when thousands of unvaccinated Americans are coming in and out. In relation to Covid, if we are restricting movement based on principles and passports then it’s an interesting road to take when following the science.

If people think the unvaccinated should not be allowed to travel anywhere at all then it’s at least a position I guess.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:18 - Jul 10 with 1957 viewshomer_123

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:12 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It’s a better response than that weirdo who keeps editing his replies to call me Trump (has a bit of an obsession with the former POTUS).

I’m vaccinated but I strongly believe in medical autonomy, however freedom of choice doesn’t mean freedom of consequence. That said, given where we are now I see no reason why an unvaccinated person (especially one with natural immunity) should be denied travel if they are prepared to take a test. Countries have a right to do what they want with their borders as well but my point was, it doesn’t make sense when thousands of unvaccinated Americans are coming in and out. In relation to Covid, if we are restricting movement based on principles and passports then it’s an interesting road to take when following the science.

If people think the unvaccinated should not be allowed to travel anywhere at all then it’s at least a position I guess.

So, the US allows it's own unvaccinated in (as much as they like) but not non-nationals.

Well, that's the US for you - those are the rules. Novak knows those and he won't be able to play - that's the end.

Many a middle east country is 'dry' and doesn't allow alcohol but people are still willing to travel knowing the rules.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 19:31]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:26 - Jul 10 with 1890 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:18 - Jul 10 by homer_123

So, the US allows it's own unvaccinated in (as much as they like) but not non-nationals.

Well, that's the US for you - those are the rules. Novak knows those and he won't be able to play - that's the end.

Many a middle east country is 'dry' and doesn't allow alcohol but people are still willing to travel knowing the rules.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 19:31]

Not sure what your last point has to do with anything, unless say Saudis could drink and visitors could not, then it might be relatable but that’s nothing to do with border entry policy/travel it’s just local law.

Yes they are the rules and that was my entire point, they are nonsensical. Will be interesting to see if they do somehow allow him to play.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:28 - Jul 10 with 1876 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh yeah?

Us government have set the rules. If he doesn't want to follow those entry requirements, it's his loss.

He is an adult of sound(if not particularly smart) mind.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 19:34]

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:30 - Jul 10 with 1862 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:26 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not sure what your last point has to do with anything, unless say Saudis could drink and visitors could not, then it might be relatable but that’s nothing to do with border entry policy/travel it’s just local law.

Yes they are the rules and that was my entire point, they are nonsensical. Will be interesting to see if they do somehow allow him to play.

My local boozer won't let me sit in it b0llock naked. I have no horrible deformities. I should be allowed to sit in the pub in the nip.

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 1794 viewsChorleyBoy

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:12 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am also vaccinated, and I completely agree with your views on medical autonomy.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 1793 viewsCaptainAhab

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:26 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even Novak's isn't crying about it as hard as you. He knows the rules, his head is just too full of woo to follow them.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:43 - Jul 10 with 1781 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:38 - Jul 10 by ChorleyBoy

I am also vaccinated, and I completely agree with your views on medical autonomy.

Here' the thing about medical autonomy. You're free to take your choices, but you're not free from the consequences of those decisions.

This is what's happened to old Novaxx here.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 19:44]

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:14 - Jul 10 with 1654 viewsLeoMuff

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:43 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

Here' the thing about medical autonomy. You're free to take your choices, but you're not free from the consequences of those decisions.

I’m not sure how not taking a vaccine can be classed as autonomy when the effect of this will quite possibly negatively affect another

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 1613 viewsunbelievablue

What's the rule here? The US Open won't let him play because he's unvaxxed and not a US citizen?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:30 - Jul 10 with 1572 viewsjontysnut

It's someone's choice whether or not to get this or any other vaccination. It's my choice whether or not I let them into my house and mix with my friends and family. As our late lamented PM said, them's the breaks.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:38 - Jul 10 with 1522 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:14 - Jul 10 by LeoMuff

I’m not sure how not taking a vaccine can be classed as autonomy when the effect of this will quite possibly negatively affect another

Hence why he's not allowed into the US.

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:44 - Jul 10 with 1499 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:23 - Jul 10 by unbelievablue

What's the rule here? The US Open won't let him play because he's unvaxxed and not a US citizen?

Nothing to do with tennis it’s about getting into the country. Unvaccinated US players could play.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:46 - Jul 10 with 1492 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:28 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

Us government have set the rules. If he doesn't want to follow those entry requirements, it's his loss.

He is an adult of sound(if not particularly smart) mind.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 19:34]

I know, this was never up for debate. I said the rules don’t make sense (you could read the original post) when other unvaccinated people are coming in and out not sure what part of that you are struggling with.

Testing IMO should be an option for him.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:53 - Jul 10 with 1464 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 19:43 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

I literally said that in my next sentence.

The angle here seems to be “dems the rules, deal with it”. Fine, I’m not debating if they are the rules (I’m the one that spelled out what they were in the first place). I’m saying they don’t make sense unless Covid is way more clever than we are giving it credit for and actually avoids unvaccinated US nationals when they’re on their holidays.

My point is they are not following any science and he should be able to test or just go the UK way and let him in at this point.
So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:53 - Jul 10 with 1465 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:46 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I know, this was never up for debate. I said the rules don’t make sense (you could read the original post) when other unvaccinated people are coming in and out not sure what part of that you are struggling with.

Testing IMO should be an option for him.

What other unvaccinated people ae coming in?

The rules aren't just there for nova, Trumpy.

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1452 viewsBlueBadger

So as an unvaccinated visitor Djokovic won’t be able to play in the US open on 20:53 - Jul 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I literally said that in my next sentence.

The angle here seems to be “dems the rules, deal with it”. Fine, I’m not debating if they are the rules (I’m the one that spelled out what they were in the first place). I’m saying they don’t make sense unless Covid is way more clever than we are giving it credit for and actually avoids unvaccinated US nationals when they’re on their holidays.

My point is they are not following any science and he should be able to test or just go the UK way and let him in at this point.

You are NOW. You started out with a weird 'booo vaccines' whine and then, when you realised you were looking a bit stupid tried to backtrack.

They are of course, following science. Science states that if you're vaccinated, you're far less likely to spread covid.

You're just upset that they're not following the science that you like.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 20:58]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024