Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Hirst value? 13:35 - Jul 15 with 2574 viewssuffolkpoker

So we have now had 2 bid's turned down for him.
Any idea of his value and the bids placed?

23 years old, with 1 left on his contract. We must be near the £1m mark?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

George Hirst value? on 13:58 - Jul 15 with 2398 viewsUppaTowen78

Who’s reported the 2nd bid?
George Hirst value? on 14:13 - Jul 15 with 2263 viewsBigCommon

Could be the add on's that are stalling our offer's?
Maybe Leicester are looking for ridiculous % of any future sell on fee?
Just a thought...
Not sure what someone like Hirst is worth, atm... His value is probably more, in his potential? He hasn't exactly ripped up the division, so far.. But there is clearly something that people see in him, that could be unlocked...
It's my view, that future profits on players, are what can keep us afloat in The Championship, if we get stuck there for a few years.... Signing away a large chunk of that potential profit, would hurt us financially, and also hurt the ability to sign a replacement, at that level, if required..
Both parties, ourselves and Leicester, could be playing hard ball, on any future add ons? Moreso, than any nominal fee? IMO.
George Hirst value? on 14:20 - Jul 15 with 2173 viewsCityBlue

George Hirst earns £11,000 per week, £572,000 per year. George Hirst's net worth is £1,9m. His current contract expires June 30, 2023.

I don't think Leicester are bothered about sell on fees. Probably just asking 1.7 and we are only willing to go to 1.25

I T I D

George Hirst value? on 14:25 - Jul 15 with 2077 viewschicoazul

I only found out the other day his dad is David. David Hirst gave one of the best performances I have ever seen at PR when we played Wednesday in 1990 I think it was, Lyall’s first game. Ran the whole defence ragged and scored a blinder. If his boy is half the player I hope we get him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

George Hirst value? on 14:29 - Jul 15 with 1990 viewsSTYG

George Hirst value? on 14:20 - Jul 15 by CityBlue

George Hirst earns £11,000 per week, £572,000 per year. George Hirst's net worth is £1,9m. His current contract expires June 30, 2023.

I don't think Leicester are bothered about sell on fees. Probably just asking 1.7 and we are only willing to go to 1.25

His net worth? I wouldn't take much notice of some transfer / stats site.

Only Leicester will know what he's on and their valuation is what matters, not what Soccerbase, Transfermarkt or Football Manager says.

I'd imagine he's somewhere between £1m - £2m and we will have to offer him close to the top of our watch structure. He's certainly worthy of asking for more than Pigott managed to get as he's negotiating from a position of similar strength (higher level, younger offset by Pigott being a free agent).
George Hirst value? on 14:29 - Jul 15 with 1989 viewsMediocre_Quick

George Hirst value? on 13:58 - Jul 15 by UppaTowen78

Same bloke who said Celina to Stoke was nailed on probably
George Hirst value? on 14:30 - Jul 15 with 1974 viewsPrideOfTheEast

George Hirst value? on 14:25 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

I only found out the other day his dad is David. David Hirst gave one of the best performances I have ever seen at PR when we played Wednesday in 1990 I think it was, Lyall’s first game. Ran the whole defence ragged and scored a blinder. If his boy is half the player I hope we get him.

He was a very good player wasn't he. Sure I read somewhere that Fergie once tried to take him to Utd.
George Hirst value? on 14:30 - Jul 15 with 1974 viewsCityBlue

George Hirst value? on 14:29 - Jul 15 by STYG

His net worth? I wouldn't take much notice of some transfer / stats site.

Only Leicester will know what he's on and their valuation is what matters, not what Soccerbase, Transfermarkt or Football Manager says.

I'd imagine he's somewhere between £1m - £2m and we will have to offer him close to the top of our watch structure. He's certainly worthy of asking for more than Pigott managed to get as he's negotiating from a position of similar strength (higher level, younger offset by Pigott being a free agent).

We will need to use both Piggots and Norriss salary to get him though

I T I D

Login to get fewer ads

George Hirst value? on 14:37 - Jul 15 with 1876 viewsSTYG

George Hirst value? on 14:30 - Jul 15 by CityBlue

We will need to use both Piggots and Norriss salary to get him though

Norris?
George Hirst value? on 14:38 - Jul 15 with 1860 viewsWallingford_Boy

George Hirst value? on 14:29 - Jul 15 by Mediocre_Quick

Same bloke who said Celina to Stoke was nailed on probably

RIP Sir Bobby

George Hirst value? on 14:53 - Jul 15 with 1725 viewsMediocre_Quick

George Hirst value? on 14:37 - Jul 15 by STYG

Norris?

Nors
George Hirst value? on 14:54 - Jul 15 with 1709 viewsSTYG

George Hirst value? on 14:53 - Jul 15 by Mediocre_Quick

Nors

Thanks!

Makes sense. I was thinking Will Norris' wages from a loan spell three years back has probably been rubbed out of the budget a while back!
George Hirst value? on 14:55 - Jul 15 with 1694 viewsberkstractorboy

George Hirst value? on 14:37 - Jul 15 by STYG

Norris?

Nors he meant but I think you are teasing
George Hirst value? on 14:56 - Jul 15 with 1665 viewsSTYG

George Hirst value? on 14:55 - Jul 15 by berkstractorboy

Nors he meant but I think you are teasing

No genuinely didn't twig.

With David Norris and Will Norris I was drawn towards wondering what on earth was going on.

Nors should probably have come into my mind but didn't.
George Hirst value? on 15:01 - Jul 15 with 1608 viewschicoazul

George Hirst value? on 14:30 - Jul 15 by PrideOfTheEast

He was a very good player wasn't he. Sure I read somewhere that Fergie once tried to take him to Utd.

He rated him higher than Shearer. Both came thru at the same time but Hirst got his knees wrecked.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

George Hirst value? on 15:03 - Jul 15 with 1587 viewsBluish

George Hirst value? on 14:25 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

My first Town game. What a day that was. Fans sitting around the edge of the pitch.
George Hirst value? on 15:45 - Jul 15 with 1379 viewsIllinoisblue

George Hirst value? on 15:03 - Jul 15 by Bluish

My first Town game. What a day that was. Fans sitting around the edge of the pitch.

Correct. Overcrowding in the away fans section. Seem to recall they scored as some of them were being let out of the terracing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

George Hirst value? on 15:58 - Jul 15 with 1300 viewssuffolkpoker

George Hirst value? on 13:58 - Jul 15 by UppaTowen78

Phil Ham

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

George Hirst value? on 16:12 - Jul 15 with 1194 viewsclive_baker

George Hirst value? on 14:20 - Jul 15 by CityBlue

Net worth is an assumption around how much money he has, not how much he's worth by way of transfer value.

He's not travelled with them for their pre season tour, so they're obviously open to selling, it's just whether his valuation can be met. Who knows what that is, he's young and English, and coming off the back of a decent season. That said, it was in L1 and he has 1 year left on his contract. My guess which is based on nothing but a hunch would be £800,000 - £1,200,000.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024