Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penney 11:32 - Jul 16 with 1087 viewsITFC_Esquire

Their right wing has got behind him and scored twice already. Enough said really.
Admittedly ball made a big error in the build up to the second but again Penney proving he doesn’t have the defensive credentials required.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Penney on 11:43 - Jul 16 with 975 viewsBobsthename

Yet Penny is also causing them problems down their flank mixed half for him atm but i like Ball he will be a better partner for Morsey, Ndaba was more at fault for their second caught out with a one two the player ran past him to square for their goal.
Penney on 11:53 - Jul 16 with 861 viewsITFC_Esquire

Penney on 11:43 - Jul 16 by Bobsthename

Yet Penny is also causing them problems down their flank mixed half for him atm but i like Ball he will be a better partner for Morsey, Ndaba was more at fault for their second caught out with a one two the player ran past him to square for their goal.

Yes agree that he is okay going forward, just that he is not particularly aware nor talented in defence IMO. Just seen one of them back (not sure which) and agree Penney was not expecting ball to be dispossessed so was out of position, but not his fault.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Penney on 11:57 - Jul 16 with 830 viewsBobsthename

Penney on 11:53 - Jul 16 by ITFC_Esquire

Yes agree that he is okay going forward, just that he is not particularly aware nor talented in defence IMO. Just seen one of them back (not sure which) and agree Penney was not expecting ball to be dispossessed so was out of position, but not his fault.

Agree.
Penney on 12:11 - Jul 16 with 756 viewsThe_Realist_09

I'm sure he's a nice bloke but not rated him from day one to be honest. Very limited. Same goes for Hladky.

Ndaba is another I'm not sold on yet. Seems okay when he's deep and play is in front of him, but seen him get caught out in behind against WH and today.
Penney on 12:13 - Jul 16 with 726 viewsTomTheWriter

Penney on 12:11 - Jul 16 by The_Realist_09

I'm sure he's a nice bloke but not rated him from day one to be honest. Very limited. Same goes for Hladky.

Ndaba is another I'm not sold on yet. Seems okay when he's deep and play is in front of him, but seen him get caught out in behind against WH and today.

Hard to judge Ndaba when he has only faced Prem teams in pre-season (Arsenal, West Ham and Palace). We saw last season, he was excellent against L2 forwards, and has had a tough time against Premier League ones. Let's judge him against Millwall, as that will be the closest test he'll have compared to League One forwards

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024