Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again 19:55 - Jul 16 with 3032 viewsitfc_bucks

Receiving end of a pretty nasty looking tackle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgExqTLNIUr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 19:58 - Jul 16 with 2909 viewsFrimleyBlue

Poor bloke what an unfortunate waste of a back end of a career. Such a talent.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 20:41 - Jul 16 with 2653 viewsSharkey

I read a Millwall report of the game, and it suggested that this horrible tackle was mis-timed because Gary Rowett has had their players play so many friendlies that they're very very tired, - which is what Gary Rowett wants them to be. Rowett seemed to back this up as well in his post-match comments, (although he was also critical of the Millwall player.) Seems to me to be a slightly strange approach, to have players as busy now as they will be in October, but a lot of clubs seem to be moving towards it.

Just out of interest, the Millwall player was booked, and was lucky not to be sent off. What would happen if he'd been sent off (for a straight red)? Would he miss the opening competitive fixtures?
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 20:46 - Jul 16 with 2593 viewsEastTownBlue

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 20:41 - Jul 16 by Sharkey

I read a Millwall report of the game, and it suggested that this horrible tackle was mis-timed because Gary Rowett has had their players play so many friendlies that they're very very tired, - which is what Gary Rowett wants them to be. Rowett seemed to back this up as well in his post-match comments, (although he was also critical of the Millwall player.) Seems to me to be a slightly strange approach, to have players as busy now as they will be in October, but a lot of clubs seem to be moving towards it.

Just out of interest, the Millwall player was booked, and was lucky not to be sent off. What would happen if he'd been sent off (for a straight red)? Would he miss the opening competitive fixtures?

Flynn Downes avoided suspension for his red card in the friendly at Cambridge a few years back. Generally there are no suspensions but the FA can act if they feel that it is warranted.
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 21:03 - Jul 16 with 2471 viewsSharkey

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 19:58 - Jul 16 by FrimleyBlue

Poor bloke what an unfortunate waste of a back end of a career. Such a talent.

He's only 28, so normally he'd be just about at his peak, not the 'back-end', of his career. He seems positive, and his comments are interesting; I can't decide if he is proclaiming great faith in Colchester's medical team (with perhaps even an implied contrast with Town's) or great faith in a higher being.
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 21:58 - Jul 16 with 2197 viewsParisBlue

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 20:41 - Jul 16 by Sharkey

Let's hope their tackling improves before Saturday.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 22:46 - Jul 16 with 2039 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yellow card lol. Maybe for reckless play they should ban players for as long as their victim is sidelined. That’s focus a few minds however “tired” they are.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 23:12 - Jul 16 with 1964 viewsVeggie

Holy crap that’s a horrific image
Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 12:01 - Jul 17 with 1357 viewsArnieM

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 21:03 - Jul 16 by Sharkey

He's only 28, so normally he'd be just about at his peak, not the 'back-end', of his career. He seems positive, and his comments are interesting; I can't decide if he is proclaiming great faith in Colchester's medical team (with perhaps even an implied contrast with Town's) or great faith in a higher being.

He’s spent just about his whole career injured though . Started with a knee injury I think when he was at a midlands club . Never recovered and had been mostly resident in the physios plinth ever since . It beggars belief McCarthy offered him a 4 year deal here , and I think in that time he played something like 26 games?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 11:01 - Jul 19 with 934 viewsSharkey

Looks like Emyr Huws is broken again on 23:12 - Jul 16 by Veggie

Holy crap that’s a horrific image

From about 47 seconds. I've heard that privately Colchester are really upset about this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024