Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last minute holidays 10:12 - Jul 20 with 821 viewsBiGDonnie

Morning chaps & chapettes! I'm hoping my boys passport comes back this or next week and if so we're looking to get away somewhere in Europe for a week or two by the pool somewhere - Greece maybe?!

Looking for recommendations on best (cheap) ways to book a last minute deal?

Cheers

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Last minute holidays on 10:16 - Jul 20 with 794 viewsSaleAway

I know its old school, but if you don't really have any preferences, go into a travel agent, and ask them what deals they have for the period that you want to go away, they often have decent views across sectors that you wouldn't even think about, so you might get something better than expected. If you're happy to leave it last minute, this approach has been known to grab some real bargains.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Last minute holidays on 10:18 - Jul 20 with 776 viewsBiGDonnie

Last minute holidays on 10:16 - Jul 20 by SaleAway

I know its old school, but if you don't really have any preferences, go into a travel agent, and ask them what deals they have for the period that you want to go away, they often have decent views across sectors that you wouldn't even think about, so you might get something better than expected. If you're happy to leave it last minute, this approach has been known to grab some real bargains.

Wicked - will do, thank you!

COYBs

Last minute holidays on 11:47 - Jul 20 with 706 viewsdavblue

I can recommend this place https://www.jet2holidays.com/beach/cyprus/cyprus-paphos-airport/paphos-resort/ol

Stayed here before COVID it was really nice and you can walk to a lot of places. Remi Matthews and Josh Vela were staying at the same time as us. It was around the time Remi was being heavily linked with us.
Last minute holidays on 11:54 - Jul 20 with 684 viewsusm

Try Olympic Holidays - esp if you like the Greek Islands

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Last minute holidays on 13:12 - Jul 20 with 620 viewsBiGDonnie

Last minute holidays on 11:54 - Jul 20 by usm

Try Olympic Holidays - esp if you like the Greek Islands

Thanks all will check them all out.

COYBs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024