Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'wall roll call 13:45 - Jul 20 with 1044 viewsunbelievablue

Who's in attendance on Saterdee en?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

'wall roll call on 17:40 - Jul 20 with 970 viewsunbelievablue

Useless.

'wall roll call on 17:41 - Jul 20 with 964 viewsBig_Jase

'wall roll call on 17:40 - Jul 20 by unbelievablue

Useless.

Pre Season Friendly, with a lack of trains, I reckon you might be one of a small number.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

'wall roll call on 17:43 - Jul 20 with 953 viewsunbelievablue

'wall roll call on 17:41 - Jul 20 by Big_Jase

Pre Season Friendly, with a lack of trains, I reckon you might be one of a small number.

I hope I don’t get picked off.

'wall roll call on 18:04 - Jul 20 with 909 viewsPrideOfTheEast

'wall roll call on 17:43 - Jul 20 by unbelievablue

I hope I don’t get picked off.

420 tickets sold I think. More on the day so reckon there will be a decent turn out.
'wall roll call on 18:14 - Jul 20 with 872 viewsDJR

'wall roll call on 18:04 - Jul 20 by PrideOfTheEast

420 tickets sold I think. More on the day so reckon there will be a decent turn out.

Slightly strange that so few tickets sold, even before the announcement of the rail strike. On the other hand, the metal barriers from South Bermondsey station to the ground don't exactly scream "family friendly club". I'll be there with my son, but he's 6ft 3, so should offer some protection!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 18:15]
'wall roll call on 18:20 - Jul 20 with 855 viewsPrideOfTheEast

'wall roll call on 18:14 - Jul 20 by DJR

Slightly strange that so few tickets sold, even before the announcement of the rail strike. On the other hand, the metal barriers from South Bermondsey station to the ground don't exactly scream "family friendly club". I'll be there with my son, but he's 6ft 3, so should offer some protection!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 18:15]

Pretty good for a friendly I thought.
'wall roll call on 18:28 - Jul 20 with 815 viewsDJR

'wall roll call on 18:20 - Jul 20 by PrideOfTheEast

Pretty good for a friendly I thought.

I'm looking forward to it, and it should be a good test of where we are because I imagine we will put out a team, at least at the start, which won't be too far off the team for Bolton. And it will be interesting to compare it with last season's game against Millwall, where we got tanked 3-0.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 18:30]
'wall roll call on 18:33 - Jul 20 with 808 viewsPrideOfTheEast

'wall roll call on 18:28 - Jul 20 by DJR

I'm looking forward to it, and it should be a good test of where we are because I imagine we will put out a team, at least at the start, which won't be too far off the team for Bolton. And it will be interesting to compare it with last season's game against Millwall, where we got tanked 3-0.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 18:30]

Yep will presumably be v close to what he sees as the side to start the season with.
Login to get fewer ads

'wall roll call on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 754 viewsHobokenBlue

Not purchased a ticket but will coming across from Twickenham ((SW trains seem fine) and buying on the door.

As already been mentioned, assuming with a week to go before Bolton, it will be a full, or near to full-strength starting XI so very interested to see the line up as well as the bench utilization....
'wall roll call on 00:15 - Jul 21 with 646 viewsFreddies_Ears

'wall roll call on 19:33 - Jul 20 by HobokenBlue

Not purchased a ticket but will coming across from Twickenham ((SW trains seem fine) and buying on the door.

As already been mentioned, assuming with a week to go before Bolton, it will be a full, or near to full-strength starting XI so very interested to see the line up as well as the bench utilization....

And maybe a sign of how much or whether we have progressed since they stuffed us in preseason at Portman Road, was that last season? They were stronger, fitter, better...

I'll be there...
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 0:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024