Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the bookies have got us all wrong 16:00 - Jul 23 with 3685 viewsBobsthename

I just don’t see why they have us to go up via top two,I know it’s a friendly but it’s like watching us last season prone to conceding and no one in the box to cause a presence and look to finish.
Early doors i know but just my opinion .
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:02 - Jul 23 with 3029 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS. 45 mins away in a friendly to a decent side in the league above.

Some Town fans drive me insane.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:04 - Jul 23 with 2973 viewsBobsthename

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:02 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

3rd game i’ve seen people like you say the same each year and we’re still in the old 3rd tier.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:05 - Jul 23 with 2949 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:04 - Jul 23 by Bobsthename

3rd game i’ve seen people like you say the same each year and we’re still in the old 3rd tier.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it a few league games. I know some of you are desperate to turn early.

Truly impaired.

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:07 - Jul 23 with 2929 viewsstrikalite

This is why I'll never watch a friendly and haven't done in years. it's meaningless, players just don't make those same off the ball runs and therefore it looks slow and pedestrian...

it's a bloody kick about, trying not to get injured...
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 with 2893 viewsBobsthename

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:05 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it a few league games. I know some of you are desperate to turn early.

Truth hurts.👍
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 with 2876 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:07 - Jul 23 by strikalite

This is why I'll never watch a friendly and haven't done in years. it's meaningless, players just don't make those same off the ball runs and therefore it looks slow and pedestrian...

Agree.

I can't imagine McKenna gives a flying one about the result here.

Truly impaired.

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 with 2853 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm not sure the opponent matters with what the majority of people are commenting on.

I don't expect a load of clear cut changes.. but a bit of composure on the ball shouldn't really be an issue this close to the season starting.

It's not the end of the world and you're right it's a friendly and this is the time to get some crp out the way. But just some obvious areas we are struggling with. Set pieces have definitely not improved and that's worrying.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:09 - Jul 23 with 2859 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Its the exact equivalent of a lunchtime game with a Mitre Delta mini and using your holdalls for goal posts.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:09 - Jul 23 with 2854 viewsDavoIPB

Yep, however Millwall doing what they need to do to win the game. We haven't created a chance yet.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:11 - Jul 23 with 2817 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 by FrimleyBlue

I'm not sure the opponent matters with what the majority of people are commenting on.

I don't expect a load of clear cut changes.. but a bit of composure on the ball shouldn't really be an issue this close to the season starting.

It's not the end of the world and you're right it's a friendly and this is the time to get some crp out the way. But just some obvious areas we are struggling with. Set pieces have definitely not improved and that's worrying.

You don't think the level of opponent has any impact?

Truly impaired.

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:13 - Jul 23 with 2750 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:11 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

You don't think the level of opponent has any impact?

On certain aspects j2. Not all. Hence why I'm not expecting a load of clear cut chances. Some things I've been pleased about. Just some simple things I hope we can iron out. Which is what these games are for.

Good to see ladapo score again. Glad KM listened to me :)

Waka waka eh eh

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:14 - Jul 23 with 2758 viewsEastTownBlue

1/10
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:17 - Jul 23 with 2697 viewsSitfcB

Same sh!t every year. Really wish I could avoid all social media during this time haha.

Remember when we lost 6-0 to Charlton a week before the season and then won our opening 5 games

Means absolutely nothing at this stage.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:41 - Jul 23 with 2487 viewssolemio

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 by Bobsthename

Truth hurts.👍

Yes, I can quite understand that you're feeling that pain.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:42 - Jul 23 with 2485 viewsjas0999

I don’t. With the current squad, very good young manager and our financial weight, at this level we certainly look to be in a good place. I fully expect the club will sign at least two, possibly three by the end of the window, which will make us even stronger.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:51 - Jul 23 with 2367 viewsBobsthename

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:41 - Jul 23 by solemio

Yes, I can quite understand that you're feeling that pain.

What pain?
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:52 - Jul 23 with 2345 viewsJ2BLUE

Second half was very good.

Still meaningless though.

Roll on next Saturday!

Truly impaired.

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:54 - Jul 23 with 2310 viewstivo

Genuine question, bar a game of 5's have you ever played football?
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:54 - Jul 23 with 2308 viewsWickets

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

Agree.

I can't imagine McKenna gives a flying one about the result here.

I hope he does and in fact I'm sure he does . We did OK good second half.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 17:00 - Jul 23 with 2222 viewsBobsthename

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:54 - Jul 23 by tivo

Genuine question, bar a game of 5's have you ever played football?

Hahaha go on?
Explain Gary?
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 17:39 - Jul 23 with 1979 viewsGuthrum

We really weren't 'prone to conceding' last season, having the fourth-tightest defence in the division, including a run of 17 League matches between Christmas and the end of March during which we let in just 5 goals. Only on one occasion all year did the opposition manage to put more than two past us.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 17:44 - Jul 23 with 1933 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 17:39 - Jul 23 by Guthrum

We really weren't 'prone to conceding' last season, having the fourth-tightest defence in the division, including a run of 17 League matches between Christmas and the end of March during which we let in just 5 goals. Only on one occasion all year did the opposition manage to put more than two past us.

What we did have at the beginning is what Wolfenden did today and morsy nearly had 2nd half. Silly individual mistakes in dangerous unforgiving areas.

Hopefully wolfy has got this one out of the way

Waka waka eh eh

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 20:32 - Jul 23 with 1656 viewsElephantintheRoom

We’re a ´big club’ and were consequently amongst the favourites last season. What could possibly go wrong?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 23:00 - Jul 23 with 1466 viewsCoastalblue

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 20:32 - Jul 23 by ElephantintheRoom

We’re a ´big club’ and were consequently amongst the favourites last season. What could possibly go wrong?

Fancy you popping up on a thread like this.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 23:50 - Jul 23 with 1373 viewsjeera

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:08 - Jul 23 by Bobsthename

Truth hurts.👍

But if you're a Town fan why would you want that?

As others have pointed out, that we were prone to conceding last year isn't even true.

What is the point of the OP if not to troll 'your own' fans?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024