Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... 18:40 - Jul 24 with 1782 viewsSkip_Intro

to her credit, just when you think she couldn't be any more ridiculous she does this...beavers...seriously...

https://www.tiktok.com/@hewitson10_part4/video/7123893117001944326?_t=8UFumm2kOf
Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 19:03 - Jul 24 with 1678 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've googled 'Liz Truss beaver' and the results are depressingly boring. It looks like Coffey is talking balls as usual. Apparently Truss approved one trial in about 2016. Scotland's first trial was in 2009 and that population still exists.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 19:42 - Jul 24 with 1601 viewsMatterhorn

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 19:03 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

I've googled 'Liz Truss beaver' and the results are depressingly boring. It looks like Coffey is talking balls as usual. Apparently Truss approved one trial in about 2016. Scotland's first trial was in 2009 and that population still exists.

As if having truss as PM wasn’t bad enough Coffey has been brown nosing so much she’s going to have a prominent roll in the cabinet ffs! Bottom rung of the ladder the lot of them, Roll on Saturday back to more important things
Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 1555 viewsmylittletown

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 19:03 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

Hmm, what did you think that your google search would reveal?
Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:35 - Jul 24 with 1460 viewsfactual_blue

Ah, but has coffey ever opened up a pork market?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:37 - Jul 24 with 1456 viewsSwansea_Blue

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:35 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

Thankfully, Brexit means there are some significant barriers to further opening in that area. A Brexit benefit at last!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:49 - Jul 24 with 1424 viewsOldsmoker

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 20:35 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

The last time I crawled the avenue only ladies of the night came forward.
Perhaps the men flaunt their wares somewhere else.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

They are all takers that keep taking... on 21:40 - Jul 24 with 1346 viewsPendejo

The giving the current Tory party give:
Lame excuses for their failure
Pain and heartbreak to the needy
Pay rises and expenses to them selves
Lucrative contracts to their chums

And we are stuck with them for up to 30 months more

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 01:09 - Jul 25 with 1246 viewsjeera

So the one claim her colleague made in defence of her existence isn't even true.

Surely she had at least a photo taken with one of the beavers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 07:25 - Jul 25 with 1136 viewsronnyd

Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 01:09 - Jul 25 by jeera

So the one claim her colleague made in defence of her existence isn't even true.

Surely she had at least a photo taken with one of the beavers.

Do you really want to see her with her beaver?
Therese Coffey is the gift that keeps on giving... on 09:07 - Jul 25 with 1058 viewsElephantintheRoom

Ive been lucky enough to have Coffey and Badenough as MPs and it’s blindingly obvious that neither are remotely interested in their constituencies, couldn’t be trusted to run a public toilet - yet both useless charlatans will soon be in Truss’s cabinet.

Ive always said a semi-trained pigeon would get in with a blue rosette in most conservative safe seats. Now the pigeon looks a far more capable option

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024