Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confidence level this season? 02:32 - Jul 26 with 842 viewsquirkie

I'm 75%. By the end of September we'll be 11 games through the season, almost a quarter done. Top of the table with 28 pts, or mid table with 13 pts, umm, I'm going for 18 pts.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Confidence level this season? on 03:03 - Jul 26 with 806 viewsIllinoisblue

Somewhere between 65% and 77% confident we’ll do enough to make the top six. With our squad we *should* absolutely be getting promoted. But we haven’t even troubled the business end of L1 three seasons running. The nagging doubts remain. And that’s enough new season optimism from me!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Confidence level this season? on 05:24 - Jul 26 with 736 viewsWestcountryblue

The signing of Davis is an important one, as it will hopefully give us more balance. Last season, we became a little too predictable with Burns as our main outlet. You'd hope that Edwards will be able to step it up as well and contribute, as he is a player with significant potential.

Personally, i still think we're lacking the firepower that the likes of Peterborough have in Clarke Harris, Marriot and Szmodics. However, i expect Ladapo will hit double figures and the likes of Morsy to thrive in a more advanced role.

Right now, i would predict us to finish 3rd or 4th. However, if we can bring in Celina and a striker, you'd have to fancy us for automatic promotion. I highly doubt we would have let Pigott go without intending to bring in another striker. Another thing to note, we have a fully staffed and settled backroom team now, which will also help the players and McKenna significantly. .
[Post edited 26 Jul 2022 5:24]
Confidence level this season? on 06:44 - Jul 26 with 633 viewsPioneerBlue

1-2 20%
3-6 85%
7-15 10%

We have little past form building towards top 2 or top 6. However we are accelerating with coaching team and player acquisition. The business we have done over two summers is phenomenal for this level, it is a championship side in waiting. We have targeted the right areas of weakness. We do need to cut out all the early season individual errors which cost us dear last season, that way our start will be much better and momentum will build.

Imagine when we are 10 games unbeaten with this side and Ladapo has scored 6 in 10.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Confidence level this season? on 08:04 - Jul 26 with 451 viewsGeoffSentence

100 points 100 goals, HMS Piss The league is about to set sail.*

*This is my level of optimism at this stage every season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024