Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trains on Saturday 12:14 - Jul 27 with 595 viewsHipsterectomy

Greater Anglia has a timetable showing there will be trains from London to Ipswich and back. They seem to be running every hour. If that's the case, is it going to be a nightmare even if you leave early and depart late? Earliest train from London to Ipswich is at 10:30 which should be plenty of time I'd have thought

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Trains on Saturday on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 537 viewsStewart27

No I think it will be ok.

It was a nightmare when there were only 3 trains to London a month or so ago. I think one an hour will be ok. Plus a lot of people won’t travel if there is a strike.

On top of this I’ve told the missus I’ll need to leave for travel (pub) purposes an extra hour earlier to allow for any hiccups.
Trains on Saturday on 12:30 - Jul 27 with 535 viewsDJR

It won't be fun, but may not be as bad as it could be given that many will make other arrangements. I'm giving a lift to a friend whom I'm meeting at Shenfield, when we would normally both get the train.
Trains on Saturday on 17:40 - Jul 27 with 376 viewsEly_Blue

I’m still weighing up whether to take the train or to drive up from the south coast, it’s only the hour from London-Ipswich that is going to be a problem or have the risk of needing to stand the whole way.

I’m guessing that given that arrival at the ground is always staggered by people that the trains from London are going to be less of an issue than the 17.41 on the way back

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Another strike announced.... on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 304 viewsBloots

....for 13th August.

MKD at home.

Rock n Roll.

Up the workers, right on comrades, etc, etc.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024