Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... 12:20 - Jul 28 with 2040 viewsOriginalMarkyP

What's your celebration.

1. Over Agressive, Angry Fist Pump?
2. Knee Slide?
3. Impassive turnsround back to Halfway line ('The Whitton')?
4. Cartwheel?
5. Six Shooters?
6. The crowd dive (Hermann)?
7. The 'my name is' (Norwood)?
8. Point to the heavens?
9. Run around headless chicken style?
10. Twerk?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2022 12:21]

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:24 - Jul 28 with 1540 viewsunbelievablue

Kuqi, 5 broken ribs.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 1493 viewstazdac

probably have a heart attack at my age! :o)
If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 1493 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:46 - Jul 28 with 1487 viewsHullblue

When he scored against us for Boro at PR, Paul Merson ran to the corner flag and leant on it with his elbow. In front of the North Stand too. So annoying but also probably the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:51 - Jul 28 with 1459 viewsNthQldITFC

I lobbed the keeper from just outside the box at the Churchmans end once in a charity game, and to my eternal shame (and perhaps pride in equal measure) I did a Shearer one arm up turn and run to a near empty stadium!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:53 - Jul 28 with 1447 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’d do a Paula Radcliffe and empty my bowels on the side of the pitch.

Poll: W or W

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:55 - Jul 28 with 1443 viewsEssexBloo

Gazza dentist chair with Ashton pouring a San Miguel down my throat.
If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:56 - Jul 28 with 1440 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I left out the Ketsbia, surely the angriest of all angry celebrations?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Login to get fewer ads

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:17 - Jul 28 with 1398 viewsGavTWTD

I did score in a Man v Fat game, rare for me, so I put my shirt over my head.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:20 - Jul 28 with 1383 viewsKeno

Run towards the camera, take my Town shirt off to related my I LOVE TWTD tshirt complete with the picture of Phil and Gav on the back

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:21 - Jul 28 with 1381 viewsDarth_Koont

Two fingers up at the press corps who said I was too old, slow and just not good enough for ITFC.

In fact, I’d spend a minute doing the double 2-finger salutes as if I’m hitting a speed bag. Then I’d retire immediately.

Pronouns: He/Him

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:41 - Jul 28 with 1292 viewsDubtractor

I'd do a Jan Aage Fjortoft aeroplane celebration.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:52 - Jul 28 with 1269 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 13:20 - Jul 28 by Keno

Run towards the camera, take my Town shirt off to related my I LOVE TWTD tshirt complete with the picture of Phil and Gav on the back

They're not going to give you an Audi you know!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 1239 viewsblueasfook

I would do a "Jeremy Corbyn".

That involves shaking hands with and hugging team-mates who are weilding imaginary guns to represent Hezbollah and IRA terrorists.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 1226 viewstextbackup

Need to know the game/occasion/opposition really to make my mind up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:16 - Jul 28 with 1201 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Full Cantona

Stood on the spot arma open wide like a footballing god who is playing amongst mortals, calm, serene basking in the glory.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:18 - Jul 28 with 1190 viewsPendejo

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:16 - Jul 28 by BlueandTruesince82

Full Cantona

Stood on the spot arma open wide like a footballing god who is playing amongst mortals, calm, serene basking in the glory.

This

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:22 - Jul 28 with 1188 viewsDarth_Koont

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:07 - Jul 28 by blueasfook

I would do a "Jeremy Corbyn".

That involves shaking hands with and hugging team-mates who are weilding imaginary guns to represent Hezbollah and IRA terrorists.

Hilarious.

Pronouns: He/Him

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:28 - Jul 28 with 1167 viewsRonFearonsHair

Depends whether it were for or against Ipswich.

If it was for I always imagined it would be most like Alan Lee's mad charges along the front of the North Stand. So probably option 9.

If it was against I would run towards the directors box and reveal my t-shirt saying "Please sign me".
If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 1153 viewsghostofescobar

Firstly (assuming we are talking about playing for Town), it would take me a while to actually kick a ball, as I'd be sobbing because I'd made it onto the hallowed turf. Then after scoring, I'd again sob uncontrollably for the remainder of the match because I'd scored a goal for my beloved club. In fact, I'd probably need that electric cart thing to take me off, with a drip to re-hydrate me from crying so much. I obviously wouldn't be able to do the press conference, I think you probably know why by now..........

GhostOfEscobar

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:41 - Jul 28 with 1102 viewsBlueBoots

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 15:24 - Jul 28 with 1031 viewsMattinLondon

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 14:16 - Jul 28 by BlueandTruesince82

Full Cantona

For the younger viewers.

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 1017 viewsPrideOfTheEast

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 12:46 - Jul 28 by Hullblue

When he scored against us for Boro at PR, Paul Merson ran to the corner flag and leant on it with his elbow. In front of the North Stand too. So annoying but also probably the coolest thing I've ever seen.

I remember that game. They had a decent side that year - some real star names. Emerson, Merson, Ricard etc.
If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 15:46 - Jul 28 with 985 viewsBlueBlood90

I'd go full Temuri Ketsbaia of Newcastle and kick out all of Mark Ashton's fancy new electronic advertising boards

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

If you were to score a screamer at Portman Rd.... on 16:05 - Jul 28 with 956 viewsBlueNomad

I’d be holding my back in pain!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024