Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 17:16 - Jul 29 with 997 viewsstopmoaning

Anyone use it?

I wanted to see how much it was, so I clicked on buy video pass and it just comes up with an audio pass for £2.50 each time.
iFollow on 17:23 - Jul 29 with 963 viewsclive_baker

Video pass is only available if you're outside the UK. Or more to the point, if your IP address is outside the UK.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

iFollow on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 903 viewsmason76

iFollow on 17:23 - Jul 29 by clive_baker

Video pass is only available if you're outside the UK. Or more to the point, if your IP address is outside the UK.

Are you able to watch it in delay ie if I went out for the day could I start it when I got back?
iFollow on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 848 viewsgosblue

Stop Moaning - (sorry I just had to do that).
I’ve paid £45 for an audio pass for 12 months
That gives me free audio commentary for every game.
If i want to watch, there is pay-per-game available. It was £10 a game last season but it is not available in the uk for a Saturday 3:00 pm match. I’m Not sure about other times on a Saturday. It’s handy if you want to watch the pizza cup matches but don’t want to make the trip.
iFollow on 19:22 - Jul 29 with 782 viewsstopmoaning

iFollow on 18:40 - Jul 29 by gosblue

Stop Moaning - (sorry I just had to do that).
I’ve paid £45 for an audio pass for 12 months
That gives me free audio commentary for every game.
If i want to watch, there is pay-per-game available. It was £10 a game last season but it is not available in the uk for a Saturday 3:00 pm match. I’m Not sure about other times on a Saturday. It’s handy if you want to watch the pizza cup matches but don’t want to make the trip.

Ahh okay, I may get the audio then, I’m in the UK but far far from home.
iFollow on 19:23 - Jul 29 with 777 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

iFollow on 19:22 - Jul 29 by stopmoaning

Ahh okay, I may get the audio then, I’m in the UK but far far from home.

VPN is most people's friend in this instance
iFollow on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 748 viewsjaykay

iFollow on 18:01 - Jul 29 by mason76

Are you able to watch it in delay ie if I went out for the day could I start it when I got back?

not sure what you mean by delay. the games last year were always free the next day for everyone

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

iFollow on 20:11 - Jul 29 with 692 viewsmason76

iFollow on 19:35 - Jul 29 by jaykay

not sure what you mean by delay. the games last year were always free the next day for everyone

I just want to watch without finding out the score so could I turn it on at say 7 o’clock sat evening? Or do I have to wait to the next day in whi CNN case what time are they normally available?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024