Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us 16:58 - Jul 30 with 1390 viewsRyorry

16 to their 4, albeit only 4 from us on target to their 1 (BBC)*

Sounds from the audio comm as tho their keeper is a bit special?

*edit at f-t -
17 - 4, of which 5 - 1 were on target.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 17:03]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:01 - Jul 30 with 1344 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like we played well and it was one of those days.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:02 - Jul 30 with 1295 viewsPowrigan

1 goal from 16 attempts is not good
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 1229 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:01 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Sorry to say but davis and harness selections didn't have a great effect on today's game. Both will be fine I'm sure but today both really hurt our play.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 1229 viewsHighgateBlue

Sadly, it often is...
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:05 - Jul 30 with 1212 viewsDanTheMan

We should have won. Morsy for sure should have scored.

We looked so much better once John-Jules came on, he was fantastic. Was very unlucky not to get one as well.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:07 - Jul 30 with 1155 viewsSwansea_Blue

Played well for the last 60 minutes, until we got within 30 yards of the goal and then had brain farts all over this pitch. Something to build on anyway. The positives we the midfield - as soon as we got hold of the game, we bossed the middle and created loads of excellent openings we should have made more of.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:07 - Jul 30 with 1155 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where have I seen this movie before?

Hopefully it’s not one of those seasons. Encouraging to be threatening that much but need more goals, much like last year.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 17:09]
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:08 - Jul 30 with 1151 viewsVegtablue

If we can become a team that scores goals we will be unstoppable!
Login to get fewer ads

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 1102 viewsChurchman

First game of the season - don’t lose it!!! We didn’t and are going to have a good season.
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:11 - Jul 30 with 1056 viewsNthQldITFC

Bit clunky against a good side who closed us down really well early on. When they tired we weren't quite well-oiled or clinical enough to put them to the sword. What was good was that we more than competed with them physically over the 90 minutes, and dominated physically in the second half.

Need a couple of wins where we're really purring to get the confidence up for these tougher games.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:16 - Jul 30 with 1002 viewsRyorry

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:09 - Jul 30 by Churchman

First game of the season - don’t lose it!!! We didn’t and are going to have a good season.

Was only following on audio (which wasn't great) but from that & forum comments it sounds like their goal was a stupid one to give away, stemming from a nervous start by a new signing.

Given things should improve in that respect as the new signings bed in, & what sounded like well-organised defending from Bolton, I'm not despondent (had steeled myself for things possiblyy not going quite as we wished).

*edited for grammar
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 17:24]

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:26 - Jul 30 with 925 viewsChurchman

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:16 - Jul 30 by Ryorry

Was only following on audio (which wasn't great) but from that & forum comments it sounds like their goal was a stupid one to give away, stemming from a nervous start by a new signing.

Given things should improve in that respect as the new signings bed in, & what sounded like well-organised defending from Bolton, I'm not despondent (had steeled myself for things possiblyy not going quite as we wished).

*edited for grammar
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 17:24]

Same here hence my non specific comments. Not losing is always first game priority. I’d hoped for a win, but given the chasing Bolton gave us last season, I’ll tolerate a draw.

My only worry is about whether we’ve enough goals in us to kill games, but I’ll defer to those actually at games (until I can start attending again) on that aspect.
Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:40 - Jul 30 with 827 viewsHipsterectomy

i don't know how many times it needs to be said that this absolutely isn't a positive ffs

how is converting that ratio ever a positive?

Positive is when you're playing sh1te, on a title winning run and you win 2-0 with your 3 attempts

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 18:12 - Jul 30 with 745 viewsRyorry

Good to see so many attempts on goal from us on 17:40 - Jul 30 by Hipsterectomy

i don't know how many times it needs to be said that this absolutely isn't a positive ffs

how is converting that ratio ever a positive?

Positive is when you're playing sh1te, on a title winning run and you win 2-0 with your 3 attempts

I, and I know many others, were fed up with dull dross backwards & sideways passing, with little attacking endeavour, in previous seasons prior to KM's arrival.

Us going forwards with intent is positive change, a helluva lot more exciting today & I (and apparently a few others from what I've read) enjoyed that, esp as it sounds (I only had audio) as tho on another day we'd have scored a winner.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024