Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly 21:11 - Jul 31 with 1111 viewsunbelievablue

drank the dregs from the girlfriend's two day old non-alcoholic lager she had failed to clear away since Friday night (apparently).

Lesson - look at what you're picking up/put a light on.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 21:11]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:13 - Jul 31 with 1069 viewsMullet

I sense this is her fault for not clearing away her mess. Might be worth feigning the sh1ts for a day or two for leverage I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:14 - Jul 31 with 1058 viewsunbelievablue

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:13 - Jul 31 by Mullet

I sense this is her fault for not clearing away her mess. Might be worth feigning the sh1ts for a day or two for leverage I reckon.

I love her to bits and I genuinely think her only flaw is that she's messy as hell.

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 1042 viewsMullet

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:14 - Jul 31 by unbelievablue

I love her to bits and I genuinely think her only flaw is that she's messy as hell.

And nearly poisoned you to death. Keep with the program my man. You've got manipulating to do here.

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 1044 viewsjeera

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:14 - Jul 31 by unbelievablue

Not intending to defend your dear lady's untidiness.

But I'm assuming you've also walked past that same offending item yourself several times since Friday.

I am spotting a pattern in your household fella!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 1046 viewsBent_double

but surely even that tasted better than a diet coke?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:17 - Jul 31 with 1032 viewsjeera

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 by Mullet

And nearly poisoned you to death. Keep with the program my man. You've got manipulating to do here.

Well it's no good him using it for leverage with regards to cooking the meals all week.

He'd just have a pile of washing up to face by the end of it.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 21:19]

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:19 - Jul 31 with 1021 viewsunbelievablue

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 by jeera

But I'm assuming you've also walked past that same offending item yourself several times since Friday.

I've not been here since Friday lunch time, got back this afternoon. I actually assumed she'd opened it today.

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:21 - Jul 31 with 1009 viewsjeera

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:19 - Jul 31 by unbelievablue

I've not been here since Friday lunch time, got back this afternoon. I actually assumed she'd opened it today.

Oh I see, sorry.

Too quick to judge there.

Oh well, she's unlikely to change mate. Untidy people tend to stay that way.

So I've found anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:21 - Jul 31 with 1004 viewsMullet

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:16 - Jul 31 by jeera

Don't derail this blame train fella!

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:23 - Jul 31 with 992 viewsunbelievablue

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 21:21 - Jul 31 by jeera

Oh I see, sorry.

Too quick to judge there.

Oh well, she's unlikely to change mate. Untidy people tend to stay that way.

So I've found anyway.

Yeah I've made my peace with it. I don't mind cleaning up, generally speaking, as I find it cathartic. But this was unfortunate.

It happened at uni once when I reached for a stella in my mate's flat, but picked up a bottle he'd been using as an ash tray. That was worse.

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 23:13 - Jul 31 with 775 viewsGlasgowBlue

I went out with a girl years ago who was picking at the nut bowl in a bar we were in with a group of friends. It was very late at night and she was so pissed that she fell asleep.

About an hour later she woke up and continued to pick up what she thought were nuts from the bowl, but instead she started eating the dog ends from an ashtray.

Took her a few nibbles before realising her mistake.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 07:40 - Aug 1 with 613 viewshomer_123

Obviously, if this were true, there would be a discarded fag butt in the can as well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 08:58 - Aug 1 with 563 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 23:13 - Jul 31 by GlasgowBlue

I went out with a girl years ago who was picking at the nut bowl in a bar we were in with a group of friends. It was very late at night and she was so pissed that she fell asleep.

About an hour later she woke up and continued to pick up what she thought were nuts from the bowl, but instead she started eating the dog ends from an ashtray.

Took her a few nibbles before realising her mistake.

How is Mrs. Glassers these days?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 09:22 - Aug 1 with 529 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 08:58 - Aug 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

How is Mrs. Glassers these days?

She’s given up smoking peanuts.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just reached for my diet coke and mistakenly on 09:40 - Aug 1 with 503 viewsgiant_stow

At least she didn't leave fag butts in it (been there, done that, spat it out and then pondered about life in the underclass).

Edit: oops, I've doubled up on GB's fag take.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 9:41]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024