Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 11:19 - Aug 2 with 5381 viewsSharkey

Myles Kenlock is still clubless. I hope he's at least getting some worthwhile training somewhere. I suspect there are still loads and loads of players in a similar position, and it must be nerve-wracking, not knowing where you'll be working (hopefully) in the next month or so.
Kenlock on 11:13 - Aug 3 with 399 viewsitfcjoe

Kenlock on 09:25 - Aug 3 by STYG

This is just another type of the 'shouldn't have got rid of Mick because Hurst sent us down' argument. It doesn't mean getting rid of Mick was wrong.

Kenlock was nowhere near good enough. Penney was brought in to be a decent left back at League One level and has proven to not be as good as we'd hoped. If we knew he'd be at this level then we wouldn't have signed him. We knew Kenlock wasn't good enough. We hoped Penney would be. He's also not looking like he is (but still better than Kenlock for me).

You can't keep a player not good enough out of fear the replacement may also not be good enough.

The difference is Kenlock had another year on his contract, Mick didn't

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kenlock on 18:47 - Aug 4 with 299 viewsParisBlue

Signed for Barrow

Which isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe they train in Manchester so rarely visit Barrow except for home games.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 18:47]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Kenlock on 20:29 - Aug 5 with 201 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kenlock on 18:47 - Aug 4 by ParisBlue

Signed for Barrow

Which isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe they train in Manchester so rarely visit Barrow except for home games.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 18:47]

They rapidly produced the photo and crumpled it up before using it anyway. I guess they thought he had signed, found out he hadn't, threw the picture away and then when he did sign, had to rescue it from the bin.

Either that, or why have they taken the picture through a sheet of cling film?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024