Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cromer 13:38 - Aug 2 with 3302 viewsunbelievablue

My mate is going this weekend with some friends and has booked a big AirBnB. He asked if I knew much about the place being from "the same County". After calming down I said I would ask around and let him know.

So, any recommendations on pubs, restaurants and things to do would be most welcome.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Cromer on 15:18 - Aug 3 with 526 viewsRaffles

I believe Cromer still has the very last 'end of the pier' show in the country. probably worth going for that alone. And there's a very decent pub up on the cliff.
Cromer on 21:03 - Aug 3 with 468 viewsBehind_Enemy_Lines

Grew up on the north Norfolk coast and currently live there well just outside the town which is better for the silly season and the town is packed.
Anyway would recommend the kings head as a pub restaurant, hot rocks and for chips the best is No 1. Highly recommended but outside of Cromer is The gunton arms (might have trouble booking a table) or it’s newish sister pub restaurant the Suffield arms all within 10-15mins by car. If you do go check out the Artwork at both establishments quite an eclectic taste from a piece in the Harry Potter film to some very erotic images. Food is top notch and won’t be disappointed.
Cromer on 10:36 - Aug 4 with 355 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Cromer on 21:03 - Aug 3 by Behind_Enemy_Lines

Grew up on the north Norfolk coast and currently live there well just outside the town which is better for the silly season and the town is packed.
Anyway would recommend the kings head as a pub restaurant, hot rocks and for chips the best is No 1. Highly recommended but outside of Cromer is The gunton arms (might have trouble booking a table) or it’s newish sister pub restaurant the Suffield arms all within 10-15mins by car. If you do go check out the Artwork at both establishments quite an eclectic taste from a piece in the Harry Potter film to some very erotic images. Food is top notch and won’t be disappointed.

"Very erotic images" or the family photo album, as they call it in Norfolk.
Cromer on 10:40 - Aug 4 with 354 viewsunbelievablue

Thanks all for your help on this. He is now equally excited and terrified.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024