Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. 14:21 - Aug 2 with 1311 viewsunbelievablue

Lots of questions here...

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:26 - Aug 2 with 1245 viewsJ2BLUE

If people are that offended maybe they shouldn't be eating meat.

If he's raising, killing and butchering his own animals and can be like that then he's clearly not bothered by it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:27 - Aug 2 with 1239 viewsXYZ

If you're going to eat them then why would you be upset by this?
Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:27 - Aug 2 with 1237 viewsdickie

I don't see the problem, at least he's being honest about what meat actually is and where it comes from. I find blind ignorance about meat consumption more tasteless
Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:27 - Aug 2 with 1235 viewsunbelievablue

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:26 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

If people are that offended maybe they shouldn't be eating meat.

If he's raising, killing and butchering his own animals and can be like that then he's clearly not bothered by it.

I'm assuming those offended won't be meat eaters...

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:28 - Aug 2 with 1219 viewsJ2BLUE

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:27 - Aug 2 by unbelievablue

I'm assuming those offended won't be meat eaters...

I bet you a good chunk will be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:42 - Aug 2 with 1145 viewsIllinoisblue

Well, that was incredibly tame. I thought it was going to be him running amok in an abattoir with a chainsaw.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:44 - Aug 2 with 1119 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I never thought I’d see the words Gordon “f**cking” Ramsey and tasteless together….
Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:52 - Aug 2 with 1055 viewshoppy

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:42 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

Well, that was incredibly tame. I thought it was going to be him running amok in an abattoir with a chainsaw.

Refresh your cache.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 15:03 - Aug 2 with 993 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 14:27 - Aug 2 by dickie

I don't see the problem, at least he's being honest about what meat actually is and where it comes from. I find blind ignorance about meat consumption more tasteless

Don’t be daft. Meat comes from the supermarket, not animals

(Quite agree). As J2 says, if as a meat eater this bothers anyone maybe they should think again about eating meat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 17:46 - Aug 2 with 778 viewsKropotkin123

Disclaimers: I eat meat. I have butchered rabbit, under supervision. I make comments like "that looks tasty" when my wife is saying something like "that looks cute".

Opinions: I can see how this can be distasteful. It is more the lack of respect for the animal you are actually taking the life of. Their are plenty of meat eating cultures that have processes in place where they thank the animal for giving its life for the sustenance of those eating.

I don't think you have to be a vegetarian or vegan to show a bit more respect than this.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 18:08 - Aug 2 with 739 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 17:46 - Aug 2 by Kropotkin123

Disclaimers: I eat meat. I have butchered rabbit, under supervision. I make comments like "that looks tasty" when my wife is saying something like "that looks cute".

Opinions: I can see how this can be distasteful. It is more the lack of respect for the animal you are actually taking the life of. Their are plenty of meat eating cultures that have processes in place where they thank the animal for giving its life for the sustenance of those eating.

I don't think you have to be a vegetarian or vegan to show a bit more respect than this.

Thanking a lamb is all well and good for foreigners, as they’re better with languages. Brits struggle to learn French, so I reckon learning sheep is beyond us. Even the Welsh haven’t managed that!

Humane slaughter is of course important, but I don’t think the animal cares how much we big them up before. Maybe they understand more that we realise though, then I’d feel really bad (was going to say gutted, but thought better not to under the circumstances…).

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 18:20 - Aug 2 with 701 viewsXYZ

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 18:08 - Aug 2 by Swansea_Blue

Thanking a lamb is all well and good for foreigners, as they’re better with languages. Brits struggle to learn French, so I reckon learning sheep is beyond us. Even the Welsh haven’t managed that!

Humane slaughter is of course important, but I don’t think the animal cares how much we big them up before. Maybe they understand more that we realise though, then I’d feel really bad (was going to say gutted, but thought better not to under the circumstances…).

I'm not sure it's "humane" if the last living thing you see is Gordon Ramsey.
Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 18:26 - Aug 2 with 678 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gordon Ramsey's 'tasteless' TikTok video.. on 18:20 - Aug 2 by XYZ

I'm not sure it's "humane" if the last living thing you see is Gordon Ramsey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024