Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine 15:16 - Aug 2 with 22584 viewsgiant_stow

and let Russia win their war (amongst other things, which I dare not mention):

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/02/jeremy-corbyn-urges-west-to-sto

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:14 - Aug 3 with 1200 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:13 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

"If the west doesn't supply weapons, Russia will occupy Ukraine."

Sheesh. I give up. It's like talking to a brick wall.

No don't give up Dolly - why won't that happen?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:27 - Aug 3 with 1155 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:14 - Aug 3 by giant_stow

I've just popped by to make sure it's business as usual.

Carry on!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:30 - Aug 3 with 1142 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:14 - Aug 3 by giant_stow

That's not the point. How many times do I have to say we aren't JUST going to stop sending weapons and nothing else?

I don't know what the other solutions are, although I've speculated on a few earlier in the thread, but no-one's going to stop sending weapons with no other plan in place and just hope for the best. Corbyn hasn't said that and no-one else has suggested it.

I'm tired of repeating this. I won't repeat it again.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:34 - Aug 3 with 1129 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:12 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

If you have DK on ignore there's no point, I'm not obliged to answer any questions you demand I answer, and even if I could be bothered it will just be the usual nonsense of you tenuously linking things and me saying that doesn't mean Corbyn supports those views.

Now, I'll ask again, if you have some evidence that would stand up in a court of law, let's hear it rather than these same old endlessly repeated tenuous links.

You said my post unravelled. You must have formed that opinion based on sound and reasonable evidence presented by daft Koont?

I think I presented very substantial evidence that Corbyn had a long association with Paul Eisen and his group.

Stop defending this awful man.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:44 - Aug 3 with 1099 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:27 - Aug 3 by Lord_Lucan

Carry on!

Fair enough -this thread does seem spent now. I was just wondering if Dolly had a good point that I'd missed.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:48 - Aug 3 with 1070 viewsEwan_Oozami

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:44 - Aug 3 by giant_stow

Fair enough -this thread does seem spent now. I was just wondering if Dolly had a good point that I'd missed.

You've managed a good 10+ pager there, good work!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:49 - Aug 3 with 1082 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:34 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

You said my post unravelled. You must have formed that opinion based on sound and reasonable evidence presented by daft Koont?

I think I presented very substantial evidence that Corbyn had a long association with Paul Eisen and his group.

My dad's a little bit racist. Does that make me a racist? Should I disown my dad?
Paul Eisen is an awful man and Corbyn has denounced his views. That should be enough.

Now, let's have some evidence of racism from Corbyn's mouth, not someone he once knew or was stood near...

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:52 - Aug 3 with 1075 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 11:58 - Aug 3 by giant_stow

disingenuous - talks continue - so do Russian attacks. You are hiding behind theory and ignoring reality.

Let’s not forget we have seen this movie before, even recently.

Look at his stance over Syria. Assad gassing people but he was calling for a UN ceasefire rather then than backing the West doing anything. Of course his Russians muppetmasters could veto that every time and continue to do so.

How people can look back at this man’s history and defend him is staggering.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:55 - Aug 3 with 1066 viewsunbelievablue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:52 - Aug 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Let’s not forget we have seen this movie before, even recently.

Look at his stance over Syria. Assad gassing people but he was calling for a UN ceasefire rather then than backing the West doing anything. Of course his Russians muppetmasters could veto that every time and continue to do so.

How people can look back at this man’s history and defend him is staggering.

Muppetmasters is a brilliant typo!

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:57 - Aug 3 with 1050 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:55 - Aug 3 by unbelievablue

Muppetmasters is a brilliant typo!

Typo?! ;)
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 1037 viewsblueasfook

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:49 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

My dad's a little bit racist. Does that make me a racist? Should I disown my dad?
Paul Eisen is an awful man and Corbyn has denounced his views. That should be enough.

Now, let's have some evidence of racism from Corbyn's mouth, not someone he once knew or was stood near...

How can one be a "little bit" racist? Either you are a racist, or you are not.

So your dad IS a racist.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:03 - Aug 3 with 997 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He won’t stop defending him, even when he is being told by Jewish posters he is offending them. This will go on for days if you let it. Anyway time for a coffee and the real world. I’ll check back later tonight on the page count! ;)
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 988 viewsBlueschev

Your evidence is quite heavily reliant on taking at face value the unsubstantiated account of a holocaust denier.
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:06 - Aug 3 with 980 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:59 - Aug 3 by blueasfook

How can one be a "little bit" racist? Either you are a racist, or you are not.

So your dad IS a racist.

You can say the wrong things out of ignorance rather than intent.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:06 - Aug 3 with 971 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:30 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

That's not the point. How many times do I have to say we aren't JUST going to stop sending weapons and nothing else?

I don't know what the other solutions are, although I've speculated on a few earlier in the thread, but no-one's going to stop sending weapons with no other plan in place and just hope for the best. Corbyn hasn't said that and no-one else has suggested it.

I'm tired of repeating this. I won't repeat it again.

This reminds me of that bit in the Recess movie.

Gretchen: Don't do it, Dr. Benedict!
Benedict: "Don't do it?!" After all this planning, you think you can get me to stop just by saying "don't do it"?!
Mikey: What if we say "please"?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:09 - Aug 3 with 956 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:49 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

Hang on. You specifically said that Koonters had unraveled my post that exclusively dealt with Corbyn’s long association with Paul Eisen and his group DYR. There was no mention of whether Corbyn is racist or not in that thread.

I’ve put forward evidence of Corbyn failing foul of the definition of antisemitism adoring to the IHRA definition. If you and the board want I can post it again when I have more time. Although last time I did so you said it you couldn’t be bothered reading the post as it was too long and you didn’t have time to read a bleeding novel, or words to that effect.

But back to the thread and post in question. I was asked by unbelievablue, “who was the Holocaust denier that Corbyn shared a platform with”. I gave the answer, Paul Eisen, and documented his king association with Eisen and his antisemitic group. You then stated that Koonters had unraveled my post.

So I’ll ask you for a third time, what was unraveled? Stop swerving again.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 14:12]

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:10 - Aug 3 with 930 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:48 - Aug 3 by Ewan_Oozami

You've managed a good 10+ pager there, good work!

I;d say we all get equal praise or brickbats on this one!

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 917 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:27 - Aug 3 by Lord_Lucan

Carry on!

I never really clicked that downvote thing because well obviously I don’t care but TWTD popularity too much on a strong left leaning forum. However, I was curious when I see a lot of -1 and -2 today. Two posters seem to be quite active using it on this thread. Surely they must realize it’s a badge of honor with their views on this lunatic!
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:16 - Aug 3 with 889 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:09 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

Hang on. You specifically said that Koonters had unraveled my post that exclusively dealt with Corbyn’s long association with Paul Eisen and his group DYR. There was no mention of whether Corbyn is racist or not in that thread.

I’ve put forward evidence of Corbyn failing foul of the definition of antisemitism adoring to the IHRA definition. If you and the board want I can post it again when I have more time. Although last time I did so you said it you couldn’t be bothered reading the post as it was too long and you didn’t have time to read a bleeding novel, or words to that effect.

But back to the thread and post in question. I was asked by unbelievablue, “who was the Holocaust denier that Corbyn shared a platform with”. I gave the answer, Paul Eisen, and documented his king association with Eisen and his antisemitic group. You then stated that Koonters had unraveled my post.

So I’ll ask you for a third time, what was unraveled? Stop swerving again.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 14:12]

I'm not doing this so you can keep asking until the cows come home. As I've already said, I'll just say Corbyn denies knowing PE had those views, you'll call him a liar, and we'll go round in circles. I have better things to do.

The Labour party had a problem with antisemitism which Corbyn failed to properly deal with. You still haven't provided any evidence of Corbyn's antisemitism. Until you do I have nothing more to say.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:23 - Aug 3 with 866 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:16 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm not doing this so you can keep asking until the cows come home. As I've already said, I'll just say Corbyn denies knowing PE had those views, you'll call him a liar, and we'll go round in circles. I have better things to do.

The Labour party had a problem with antisemitism which Corbyn failed to properly deal with. You still haven't provided any evidence of Corbyn's antisemitism. Until you do I have nothing more to say.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrve,

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:26 - Aug 3 with 859 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:23 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrve,

Yeah, by you, when it comes to requests for any actual evidence.

Still nothing...

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:32 - Aug 3 with 844 viewsblueasfook

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:06 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

You can say the wrong things out of ignorance rather than intent.

Ignorance is no excuse as they say...

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:53 - Aug 3 with 775 viewsgordon

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 13:13 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

"If the west doesn't supply weapons, Russia will occupy Ukraine."

Sheesh. I give up. It's like talking to a brick wall.

It's like talking to a brick wall because the situation is a brick wall.

You or Corbyn haven't actually got any coherent alternative strategy that you can share, because one doesn't exist.

There isn't anyone reputable suggesting or advocating anything else, other than that it is a choice between supplying weapons to Ukraine, or allowing Ukraine to be occupied.
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:54 - Aug 3 with 764 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:53 - Aug 3 by gordon

It's like talking to a brick wall because the situation is a brick wall.

You or Corbyn haven't actually got any coherent alternative strategy that you can share, because one doesn't exist.

There isn't anyone reputable suggesting or advocating anything else, other than that it is a choice between supplying weapons to Ukraine, or allowing Ukraine to be occupied.

But we're going to ask Putin nicely!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:59 - Aug 3 with 751 viewsgordon

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 14:54 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

But we're going to ask Putin nicely!

Yes it's a brilliant strategy because of course polite requests for diplomatic solutions are famously Putin's Achilles heel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024