Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine 15:16 - Aug 2 with 22582 viewsgiant_stow

and let Russia win their war (amongst other things, which I dare not mention):

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/02/jeremy-corbyn-urges-west-to-sto

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 1442 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:16 - Aug 3 by nodge_blue

Thats fair enough. I only origuinally posted a link to Flashing Msile who said that there was no evidence ever of Corbyn being anti Semitic.

I was making a point that there was really.

Subsequently denied of course.

But I don't really want a political fight about him. I stayed out of it for about 12 pages as it feels too draining to have these "debates".
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 19:19]

I asked for evidence that would stand up in a court of law.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:44 - Aug 3 with 1436 viewsLord_Lucan

I mistakenly put Dolly on ignore (now rectified) and thread went down to two pages.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:44 - Aug 3 with 1431 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:11 - Aug 3 by jeera

There's other threads where posters are happily being openly racist.

I would like to see more pushback on those in our midst where an actual difference can be made more tangibly rather than the same old arguments recycled about a has-been politician who has failed in many ways and already paid the price.

That horse is dead so the after flogging now feels for nothing other than showboating.

I feel anyone using the Jews for this purpose doesn't give a sod about antisemitism but are equally abusing them for their own means.

Speaking as someone with Jewish blood myself before anyone tries to make any inappropriate judgements.

Edited for poor grammar.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 19:14]

In fairness racism is routinely called out on here.

Some let Harry’s bigotry slip by because he’s “on the right team”. He did get called out for two openly racist comments by posters on this thread which were rightly pulled by admin. I assume he’s gone away to rethink his posting career.
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:57 - Aug 3 with 1389 viewsnodge_blue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:41 - Aug 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

I asked for evidence that would stand up in a court of law.

Oh ok. Apologies for the court of law part. Thats the thing about denial after the event.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 20:02 - Aug 3 with 1333 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:14 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

I'm sure Banksy will defend this cartoon as merely portraying a tennis player.

Classy and accurate as ever, GB …

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 20:13 - Aug 3 with 1323 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To quote somebody on this thread....
"Sweeeeerrrrrrrrrrve."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 21:43 - Aug 3 with 1262 viewsSwansea_Blue

Disgusting stereotyping. Not all female tennis players have long blond hair. Just 95% of them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 23:31 - Aug 3 with 1185 viewsGlasgowBlue

If you only read one article on Corbyn’s interview, then make it this one in Paul Mason’s link.

A few extracts:

“ Here in Ukraine, the comments were met with disbelief that a prominent member of the UK’s anti-imperialist movement would suggest negotiating with an imperialist aggressor.”

“ A massive 84% of Ukrainians are against a peace agreement with Russia if it involves ceding territory to Russia, yet Jeremy Corbyn made no reference in his interview to the withdrawal of Russian troops.”

“There are also questions around the publication Corbyn chose to give his exclusive interview to.
Articles published by Al Mayadeen describe the Ukrainian Government as a “Nazi regime” and use phrases such as “Russian military intervention” and “special military operation”.

“In the past, Al Mayadeen has repeated conspiracy theories and war crimes denial related to the conflict in Syria and has been accused of using antisemitic conspiracy theories about George Soros”.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 23:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 06:56 - Aug 4 with 1108 viewssolomon

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 23:31 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

If you only read one article on Corbyn’s interview, then make it this one in Paul Mason’s link.

A few extracts:

“ Here in Ukraine, the comments were met with disbelief that a prominent member of the UK’s anti-imperialist movement would suggest negotiating with an imperialist aggressor.”

“ A massive 84% of Ukrainians are against a peace agreement with Russia if it involves ceding territory to Russia, yet Jeremy Corbyn made no reference in his interview to the withdrawal of Russian troops.”

“There are also questions around the publication Corbyn chose to give his exclusive interview to.
Articles published by Al Mayadeen describe the Ukrainian Government as a “Nazi regime” and use phrases such as “Russian military intervention” and “special military operation”.

“In the past, Al Mayadeen has repeated conspiracy theories and war crimes denial related to the conflict in Syria and has been accused of using antisemitic conspiracy theories about George Soros”.

It’s no coincidence that the leader of Ukraine is Jewish, no coincidence at all. Again his poor judgement is his biggest character flaw. To some the defeat of Ukraine and it’s leader is paramount to their own twisted ideals, shamefully we have plenty of those who’s beliefs align.
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 07:11 - Aug 4 with 1081 viewsunbelievablue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 06:56 - Aug 4 by solomon

It’s no coincidence that the leader of Ukraine is Jewish, no coincidence at all. Again his poor judgement is his biggest character flaw. To some the defeat of Ukraine and it’s leader is paramount to their own twisted ideals, shamefully we have plenty of those who’s beliefs align.

Just to clarify - you believe that JC wants Russia to win this war because it suits his ideals, and part of that is because Zelensky is Jewish?

Edit - this isn't an accusatory question. At this stage I'm simply using this thread to understand as many of the perspectives as possible.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 7:17]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 07:53 - Aug 4 with 1030 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 23:31 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

A few extracts:

TRANSLATION: Only read this article that backs my agenda. You don't need to read anything else.

OR: Maybe just read, I dunno, THE ACTUAL ARTICLE ITSELF.
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/exclusive:-arms-flow-to-ukraine-wil

Hilariously, the actual article says very little about the war in Ukraine, but once again the British press and their useful attack-dogs on here have blown it up into to something way more.

AN EXTRACT: "Jeremy Corbyn affirmed his opposition regarding the war in Ukraine, deeming Russia's military operation in Ukraine "fundamentally wrong."

AND GUESS WHAT... there is NOTHING about negotiating with an imperialist aggressor and NOTHING about ceding territory to Russia.

So the bulk of your problem is the publication he gave the interview to, because they've published unfavourable articles in the past. I see what's going on here - it's your old "shared a stage with" trick but in written form. It's "people he stood near, so he must think the same".

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:00 - Aug 4 with 1010 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 07:11 - Aug 4 by unbelievablue

Just to clarify - you believe that JC wants Russia to win this war because it suits his ideals, and part of that is because Zelensky is Jewish?

Edit - this isn't an accusatory question. At this stage I'm simply using this thread to understand as many of the perspectives as possible.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 7:17]

I’m not going to speculate on Corbyn’s own motives. But here is his former attack dog, and a man defended by a certain poster on here over the years, going down the antisemitic rabbit hole.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:06 - Aug 4 with 1002 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 07:53 - Aug 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

TRANSLATION: Only read this article that backs my agenda. You don't need to read anything else.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/exclusive:-arms-flow-to-ukraine-wil

Hilariously, the actual article says very little about the war in Ukraine, but once again the British press and their useful attack-dogs on here have blown it up into to something way more.

AN EXTRACT: "Jeremy Corbyn affirmed his opposition regarding the war in Ukraine, deeming Russia's military operation in Ukraine "fundamentally wrong."

AND GUESS WHAT... there is NOTHING about negotiating with an imperialist aggressor and NOTHING about ceding territory to Russia.

So the bulk of your problem is the publication he gave the interview to, because they've published unfavourable articles in the past. I see what's going on here - it's your old "shared a stage with" trick but in written form. It's "people he stood near, so he must think the same".

Oh dolly you silly sausage. That’s not the full interview. That’s just a brief summary with selected quotes.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 8:16]

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:11 - Aug 4 with 1005 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 07:53 - Aug 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

I wasn’t going to comment on this stuff until I saw the link you posted - have you looked at some of their other content (read propaganda even a Russian troll would be embarrassed about):-

“The EU has begun its retreat: It has taken the first steps in unraveling energy and food sanctions on Russia. Will other steps follow? Or will the pan-West, Russia-phobic axis strike back with further belligerence? ”

I wonder where their sympathies lie? So why is he appearing on a pro-Assad, pro-Putin propaganda machine?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 8:23]
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:14 - Aug 4 with 991 viewsJakeITFC

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 06:56 - Aug 4 by solomon

This is a quite mental accusation.
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:20 - Aug 4 with 975 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:14 - Aug 4 by JakeITFC

This is a quite mental accusation.

If you don’t want to be called a racist, probably best not to give interviews to racist media outlets:-

“According to Media Matters for America in 2021, Al Mayadeen used antisemitic conspiracy theories about George Soros in its coverage of the Pandora Papers "to sow doubt about whistleblowers and leaks".[32]

During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Al Mayadeen has referred to the Government of Ukraine as a "Nazi regime" and promoted the discredited Ukraine bioweapons conspiracy theory.”
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:23 - Aug 4 with 965 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:20 - Aug 4 by SuperKieranMcKenna

If you don’t want to be called a racist, probably best not to give interviews to racist media outlets:-

“According to Media Matters for America in 2021, Al Mayadeen used antisemitic conspiracy theories about George Soros in its coverage of the Pandora Papers "to sow doubt about whistleblowers and leaks".[32]

During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Al Mayadeen has referred to the Government of Ukraine as a "Nazi regime" and promoted the discredited Ukraine bioweapons conspiracy theory.”

So you agree that Corbyn's issue is over Zelensky being Jewish?

Edit...even GB has introduced a "look over there" rather than address this one!!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 8:25]

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:28 - Aug 4 with 958 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:23 - Aug 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Edit...even GB has introduced a "look over there" rather than address this one!!

I’ve not said that - but I can see how people have made that connection given his enthusiasm for appearing on rascist pro-Putin/Assad ‘media’

What are your thoughts on that?
Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:29 - Aug 4 with 952 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 19:28 - Aug 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

This Rothschild?

You’re obviously trying to make a point here banksy. What is it?

And whilst we are at it, do you still believe that Jews are over represented in politics, banking, the media and the entertainment industry until you see evidence to the contrary?

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:29 - Aug 4 with 957 viewsgordon

The really interesting thing about all this is that the war in Ukraine is at a fairly decisive point - Ukrainian counter-offensives in the south are putting pressure on Kherson, because of the HIMARS delivered last month, with more HIMARS delivered in the last week - these have the potential to swing the war pretty decisively towards Ukraine, because Russia can't really do anything to combat HIMARS.

So it's really interesting that at the point when Russia potentially stands to lose decisive territory in the south, hobbling their war aims, the calls for a 'ceasefire' come along from these people, and a negotiated peace that would prevent Ukraine from reclaiming territory:

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:37 - Aug 4 with 939 viewsgordon

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:29 - Aug 4 by gordon

The really interesting thing about all this is that the war in Ukraine is at a fairly decisive point - Ukrainian counter-offensives in the south are putting pressure on Kherson, because of the HIMARS delivered last month, with more HIMARS delivered in the last week - these have the potential to swing the war pretty decisively towards Ukraine, because Russia can't really do anything to combat HIMARS.

So it's really interesting that at the point when Russia potentially stands to lose decisive territory in the south, hobbling their war aims, the calls for a 'ceasefire' come along from these people, and a negotiated peace that would prevent Ukraine from reclaiming territory:

'Let's keep escalating the war forever with no strategy' - this is a complete mis-representation of reality - the strategy is to arm Ukraine to the extent that they can defeat the Russian invasion on Ukrainian territory, liberate occupied areas in S Ukraine, and thus critically weaken Russia's and Putin's hand going forward.

These people either have absolutely no understanding of what's actually going on, or they're shilling on behalf of Russia, to try and protect the temporary gains Russia have made.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:37 - Aug 4 with 931 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:23 - Aug 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

I haven’t introduced a look over there. I’ve linked a clip that demonstrates the Corbynista mindset that continues to link Zionism to Zelenskyy and Ukraine.

Words like colonist settlers in Odessa FFS.

It’s muddying the waters in an attempt to portray Ukraine as not quite the innocent victim in this war. See also people who over egg the far right units in Ukraine.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:39 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:29 - Aug 4 by GlasgowBlue

You’re obviously trying to make a point here banksy. What is it?

And whilst we are at it, do you still believe that Jews are over represented in politics, banking, the media and the entertainment industry until you see evidence to the contrary?

All I am suggesting is that the representation of Rothschild looks like Rotschhild. The rest is just made up. I think I raised a question about proportionality on banking boards which is entirely different to over representation which is a little smeary imho.

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:45 - Aug 4 with 897 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:39 - Aug 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

All I am suggesting is that the representation of Rothschild looks like Rotschhild. The rest is just made up. I think I raised a question about proportionality on banking boards which is entirely different to over representation which is a little smeary imho.

Are you seriously suggesting the nose hasn’t been over exaggerated in the mural in order to leave no doubt that he is Jewish?

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:50 - Aug 4 with 895 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn says the west should abandon Ukraine on 08:37 - Aug 4 by gordon

'Let's keep escalating the war forever with no strategy' - this is a complete mis-representation of reality - the strategy is to arm Ukraine to the extent that they can defeat the Russian invasion on Ukrainian territory, liberate occupied areas in S Ukraine, and thus critically weaken Russia's and Putin's hand going forward.

These people either have absolutely no understanding of what's actually going on, or they're shilling on behalf of Russia, to try and protect the temporary gains Russia have made.

THat's pretty shocking actually. From the other end of the spectrum, I noticed Marie Le Pen calling sanctions against Russia stupid, counter-productive and only hurting Europeans. Looks like a pincer movement from far right and left, backed up by big business to get their status quo back. Grim sh1t.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024