Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loaning out Ndaba again 19:18 - Aug 2 with 2436 viewsringwoodblue

I see that EADT is reporting that Humphrys and Ndaba might be going out on loan. Although I totally get why it would make sense for Humphrys, I’m not so sure about Ndaba as imho he should be staying and fighting for a starting place at least in the Cup games and certainly in front of players who are not naturally central defenders.

What do you all think?

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Loaning out Ndaba again on 11:23 - Aug 3 with 207 viewsitfcjoe

Ndaba being set up to fail if goes out again - goes out to a better team in league below, leaves there as player of the season.....loans are so hit and miss he'll likely go elsewhere, not get in the team for a myriad of reasons and then all we'll hear is that he's rubbish and needs to be sold - now is the time for him.

Humphreys should be ahead of Harper in pecking order, i reckon he'll go out on loan though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Loaning out Ndaba again on 11:32 - Aug 3 with 175 viewsitfcsuth

You play 3 at the back you realistically need 5 CB's,

Can't see Ndaba leaving, although don't think he will be as heavily involved this year, I'm sure he will get all cup games and will be there when called upon. Being in and around the first team squad developing under KMc and Co. everyday will do him the world of good this season.

Humphreys could really do with a loan spell. Clearly a talented boy, but he is still a boy, physically still looks under developed. A season long loan playing regularly would terrific for his development.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024