Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting 20:41 - Aug 2 with 2741 viewsSteve_M

I suspect there’s stuff about space lemmings and steel beams on his timeline somewhere….

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 2646 viewsIllinoisblue

Bet he’s good friends with Le Tissier. And right now planning to serve a local hospital with Magna Carta papers or something.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 2637 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s a tvvat. Utter crackpot. Sadly, too many people go down that rabbit hole.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:48 - Aug 2 with 2612 viewsJ2BLUE

Just quit my job and told my boss to f##k himself! Now, where do I access my millions?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:52 - Aug 2 with 2569 viewsIllinoisblue

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:48 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Just quit my job and told my boss to f##k himself! Now, where do I access my millions?

Don’t forget your mortgage is already paid off when it’s approved so no worries there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 21:05 - Aug 2 with 2478 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m glad some people are taking it in the spirit it deserves:

Those particular myths have been doing the rounds on the internet for as long as it’s been going. The most surprising thing is it’s taken him so long to find them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 22:30 - Aug 2 with 2227 viewsHighgateBlue

Yeah, I'm coming round to the idea of banning heading the ball.......
David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 22:39 - Aug 2 with 2177 viewsNthsuffolkblue

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 20:48 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

By suing David Cotterill I believe. Although the legal defence of "only bantz" probably holds up well here. Much in the original article was clearly meant as dark humour - e.g. that's why they call them (re)payments and the paying for the utilities through our taxes can only have referred to when they were publicly owned. The sad thing is that so many clearly fictitious ideas are so easily believed by some.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 08:39 - Aug 3 with 1748 viewsTrumptonBlue

I believe anything presented to me in Comic Sans.
Login to get fewer ads

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 08:42 - Aug 3 with 1720 viewsDanTheMan

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 08:39 - Aug 3 by TrumptonBlue

I believe anything presented to me in Comic Sans.

I was going to say, it being written in Comic Sans is just too perfect.

[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 8:44]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 08:46 - Aug 3 with 1706 viewsDanTheMan

[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 8:46]

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 08:51 - Aug 3 with 1684 viewsKeno

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 08:46 - Aug 3 by DanTheMan

[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 8:46]

oh!! Dan have the lizard overlords and/or Phil edited out your cutting and telling post of this subject?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 08:52 - Aug 3 with 1685 viewsbluelagos

There's batsh1t crazy and then there's batsh1t crazy. I'd store that one somewhere in the middle.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 08:58 - Aug 3 with 1654 viewsMullet

It's the quote at the end just plonked on that really makes it.

He definitely is going to end up screaming "FREEMAN OF THE LAND" at some civil servant or local journo one day isn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 09:01 - Aug 3 with 1649 viewsDanTheMan

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 08:51 - Aug 3 by Keno

oh!! Dan have the lizard overlords and/or Phil edited out your cutting and telling post of this subject?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 09:09 - Aug 3 with 1593 viewsKeno

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting (n/t) on 09:01 - Aug 3 by DanTheMan

Mark at TWTD?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 09:21 - Aug 3 with 1544 viewsGeoffSentence

I did dare.

Turns out is not council tax is not optional but there are some people who are exempt.

And there is no such thing as annual road tax

After which point I thought, this is a waste of my time and didnt bother carrying on, hope I didn't miss out on anything.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 11:20 - Aug 3 with 1321 viewsBarcaBlue

There's a guy here in the village that has told me all these things and more. I chatted to him initially as he had a car with a UK reg. He told me he wasn't any nationality but a member of the world, I pushed him on it and he's Polish.

He told me that he lived without paying taxes in the UK and each time he had a court summons the court backed down when he told them there was no legal basis for forcing people to pay tax.

Some other things he made me aware of...

The UK is owned by a US corporation, registered in the state Delaware
The war in Ukraine was started by 5 US arms compansies to shift obsolete stock
The Queen can't enter London without permission of the mayor
The global elite are buying up farmland to reduce agricultural output and drive up prices
Various mentions of Bill Gates and the "plandemic"
...there was more of course.

Thing is he's a really nice guy, a bit eccentric (he's followed round the village by his pet sheep that he found in the forest and has built his own private beach on the local river to which he plans to add a sauna). I quite like the guy but it's impossible to have any sort of conversation with him without a new, or repeated, conspiracy rant.

He also lived in Bishop's Stortford.
David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 11:55 - Aug 3 with 1240 viewsKeno

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 11:20 - Aug 3 by BarcaBlue

There's a guy here in the village that has told me all these things and more. I chatted to him initially as he had a car with a UK reg. He told me he wasn't any nationality but a member of the world, I pushed him on it and he's Polish.

He told me that he lived without paying taxes in the UK and each time he had a court summons the court backed down when he told them there was no legal basis for forcing people to pay tax.

The global elite are buying up farmland to reduce agricultural output and drive up prices

Thing is he's a really nice guy, a bit eccentric (he's followed round the village by his pet sheep that he found in the forest and has built his own private beach on the local river to which he plans to add a sauna). I quite like the guy but it's impossible to have any sort of conversation with him without a new, or repeated, conspiracy rant.

"The Queen can't enter London without permission of the mayor"

traditionally this is known as the Pearl Sword Ceremony (I jest you not!!)

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 13:03 - Aug 3 with 1112 viewsBlueBlood90

Has he paid back the £400k he duped his ex-teammates out of yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7563665/Ex-Wales-star-David

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 1019 viewsNthsuffolkblue

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 11:20 - Aug 3 by BarcaBlue

Next time you chat to him, ask him who the bishop is that owns his house. Point out that it is called Bishop's Stortford because it was owned by a bishop and then whisper quietly "we both know this one is a member of the Illuminati too" and that you are pleased to know you now have such an influential and powerful friend.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 13:56 - Aug 3 with 951 viewsVeggie

David Cotterill’s post-football life is, err, interesting on 13:03 - Aug 3 by BlueBlood90

Has he paid back the £400k he duped his ex-teammates out of yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7563665/Ex-Wales-star-David

Surely he could just dip into his CQV Trust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024