Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. 22:56 - Aug 2 with 9804 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..and is on the news sometimes arguing. Turns out she’s just a total fraud and a liar. Thread below is incredibly eye opening.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:08 - Aug 3 with 2129 viewsDarth_Koont

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:24 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

Jack Monroe is doing fantastic work in highlighting food poverty and trying to help people source food at affordable prices.

This twitter thread seems like a hatchet job with evidence that is tenuous at best.

Jack is also very litigious and bankrupted the odious Katie Hopkins, so I wouldn’t be spreading this over the internet Rommers.

Indeed.

It reminds me of something but can't quite put my finger on it ...

Pronouns: He/Him

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:08 - Aug 3 with 2139 viewsSeablu

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:19 - Aug 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst of course the cause is one to be admired, they’ve always seemed a bit suspect. And the thread is so incredibly detailed that there’s literally photographic evidence of Jack telling two completely separate stories on dozens of occasions on numerous topics. Some of which show she’s gained financially from the public who’ve donated money based on these lies (the non existent two court cases). Very poor form.

You should stick to filling out that big brother application form.
The real world appears too big a step for you at present.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:10 - Aug 3 with 2124 viewsEwan_Oozami

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:08 - Aug 3 by Darth_Koont

Indeed.

Racking my brain here too DK - maybe more of these types of hatchets jobs will make people realise what's going on - but I won't hold my breath....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:17 - Aug 3 with 2100 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:53 - Aug 2 by jeera

A couple of people already refer to the person as 'Katie'.

That one wasn't a non-existent court case was it. That was a perfectly legitimate court ruling over an obsessive non-entity who has always stooped as low as necessary to maintain her own pathetic excuse for a career.

You'd think someone attacking another with such conviction would at least have the courage to make themselves known and not hide behind a pseudonym.

Lots of accusations dressed up as fact without a proper timeline to follow or much in the way of solid evidence to boot.

Until a time comes when this can all be proven in a court of law then shame on the author, shame on anyone sharing this slander and repeating it as fact.

There will be contradictions in all of our stories, that's not to say they're not true. Some things in there are perfectly possible/likely as crossover events and/or simultaneously possible.

A single mother doesn't mean a child doesn't have a father. What a thing to pick on.

This stinks of a personal grudge.

What a thing to post, especially at this stage, and stating it as fact.

Yes, hateful and spiteful. That comment about her not being a single mum because the kids father was still in touch has all the hallmarks of bitter and twisted person, doesn't it?

Facters has probably got it right - who cares (except for JM if the allegations are false of course). Some of the comments under the accusations are pretty vile too. I don't see why people feel the need to pile on, but maybe that's just the type of people Twitter attracts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:33 - Aug 3 with 2055 viewsSeablu

Indeed.

Now you mention it…..
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:38 - Aug 3 with 2043 viewstractordownsouth

Can't agree here I'm afraid. Most of the evidence there seems quite unconnected and irrelevant to the issues she highlights.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:46 - Aug 3 with 2021 viewsSwansea_Blue

Indeed.

Is it the victimising of Matt Richards?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:52 - Aug 3 with 1984 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, Rommers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:53 - Aug 3 with 1981 viewsjaykay

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:19 - Aug 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst of course the cause is one to be admired, they’ve always seemed a bit suspect. And the thread is so incredibly detailed that there’s literally photographic evidence of Jack telling two completely separate stories on dozens of occasions on numerous topics. Some of which show she’s gained financially from the public who’ve donated money based on these lies (the non existent two court cases). Very poor form.

"there's literally photographic ----" why is literally in that sentence?
big brother now this , i would have thought you above all this kind of crap

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:59 - Aug 3 with 1967 viewsBlueBadger

Going with 'double down' then, I see. To be fair, nobody likes to admit they've been had.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 10:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:01 - Aug 3 with 1962 viewsBlueBadger

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:53 - Aug 3 by jaykay

"there's literally photographic ----" why is literally in that sentence?
big brother now this , i would have thought you above all this kind of crap

I'd always thought of Rommers as a thinking man's Sitters. Turns out, he's just Sitters.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 10:16]

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:16 - Aug 3 with 1913 viewsJ2BLUE

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:25 - Aug 2 by Swansea_Blue

Quite a few of the timings used in that attack as supposed evidence seem off. For example, the tweet showing a coffee morning post by JM, which is supposedly ‘evidence’ that JM lied about sleeping rough/relying on food banks, doesn’t appear to show anything of the sort. That coffee morning post seems to be from before JM lost her job (as best as I can work out).

It looks like really poor detective work and, potentially, a baseless attack.

I wouldn’t read too much into it (besides, we’ve no way to validate those claims). It’ll be interesting to see if anything comes from it though.

It's also possible they got some coffee and a cake from a food bank and thought they and her son deserved a normal morning.

If they had anything that was a smoking gun they could have left BS like that out but clearly they were going for too much smoke to be no fire style of attack and lots of people have willingly gone for it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:26 - Aug 3 with 1863 viewsDarth_Koont

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:46 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Is it the victimising of Matt Richards?

Well, he does have a record of trashing the left. But not Matt Richards too!!??

What next ... Clapham? Where does it end?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:31 - Aug 3 with 1853 viewsDarth_Koont

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:16 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

It's also possible they got some coffee and a cake from a food bank and thought they and her son deserved a normal morning.

If they had anything that was a smoking gun they could have left BS like that out but clearly they were going for too much smoke to be no fire style of attack and lots of people have willingly gone for it.

It's an effective MO.

Press the button on a battery of accusations and lies to fire halfway around the world before the truth has even had the chance to get its pants on.

Unfortunately, that's job done more often than not.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 11:17 - Aug 3 with 1805 viewsitfcjoe

Come on Rommy, Jack someone out there who has done, and continues to do, a lot of good - this evidence is just all a bit pathetic and trying to build a picture.

And, so what if a few things are stretches of truth in the public eye - does that negate all the good she does?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:17 - Aug 3 with 1715 viewscatch74

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:38 - Aug 3 by tractordownsouth

Can't agree here I'm afraid. Most of the evidence there seems quite unconnected and irrelevant to the issues she highlights.

Well done TDS that’s the perfect reply.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 1664 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sounds as though I’ve been had here. Apologies.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 1624 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:04 - Aug 3 by Kievthegreat

Also a fair few "Gender Criticals" quoting the thread too and jumping on the train.

For those who weren't aware, Jack is non-binary and been very vocal about trans rights.

Rommy's comment "they’ve always seemed a bit suspect" coupled with a line later saying "she's" rang that alarm bell to me. I don't know Rommy or his posting history well enough to know whether that is a fair conclusion to jump to. (See second reply at the top of the thread.)

EDIT: But credit to Rommy for admitting he was "got" just above this reply.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 13:16]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:05 - Aug 3 with 1563 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 13:12 - Aug 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Rommy's comment "they’ve always seemed a bit suspect" coupled with a line later saying "she's" rang that alarm bell to me. I don't know Rommy or his posting history well enough to know whether that is a fair conclusion to jump to. (See second reply at the top of the thread.)

EDIT: But credit to Rommy for admitting he was "got" just above this reply.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 13:16]

For what it’s worth, when posting the OP I thought they were a girl.

It was only later when I found out they were a they, did I start referring to they as such. The original ‘she’ was genuinely accidental.

As I said above, I’ve clearly been had. Some on here such as Seablu always jump down my throat on anything I say so I take no notice. But when good posters like J2, Tractordownsouth and Glassers have all said I’m wrong on this, I can do no more than hold my hands up and apologise.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 1531 viewsJ2BLUE

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:05 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

It was only later when I found out they were a they, did I start referring to they as such. The original ‘she’ was genuinely accidental.

As I said above, I’ve clearly been had. Some on here such as Seablu always jump down my throat on anything I say so I take no notice. But when good posters like J2, Tractordownsouth and Glassers have all said I’m wrong on this, I can do no more than hold my hands up and apologise.

Legendary*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:16 - Aug 3 with 1503 viewsArnoldMoorhen

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:05 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Jack is fairly relaxed with she/her, though has in the past stated a preference for they/them.
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:44 - Aug 3 with 1473 viewsfactual_blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:56 - Aug 3 by bluelagos

Taking pride in one's ignorance is quite the modern take.

I suspect this is a topic for which ignorance is the best policy. As only the sane will realise.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 15:38 - Aug 3 with 1400 viewsXYZ

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:44 - Aug 3 by factual_blue

I suspect this is a topic for which ignorance is the best policy. As only the sane will realise.

Only if one considers it "best" to be ignorant of one of the best campaigners against tory inflicted poverty.
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 19:38 - Aug 3 with 1262 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:44 - Aug 3 by factual_blue

Ignorance of campaigners against poverty is a privilege that too many take for granted.

I hope that your insistence on engaging in a thread you proudly profess ignorance on will be to your educational betterment. Maybe you would do well to go away and read "The Ragged-Trousered Philanthropists" after.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 19:49 - Aug 3 with 1248 viewsLord_Lucan

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:16 - Aug 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

Jack is fairly relaxed with she/her, though has in the past stated a preference for they/them.

To be fair to the OP

I did notice once when them was complaining about the price of pasta them published a photo of Aldi pasta (before) and then posted a photo of Waitrose pasta (after)

***taps nose.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024