Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. 22:56 - Aug 2 with 9791 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..and is on the news sometimes arguing. Turns out she’s just a total fraud and a liar. Thread below is incredibly eye opening.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 1434 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 10:26 - Aug 3 by Darth_Koont

Well, he does have a record of trashing the left. But not Matt Richards too!!??

What next ... Clapham? Where does it end?

If it includes Clapham it ends at Morden.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:07 - Aug 3 with 1357 viewsSeablu

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 19:49 - Aug 3 by Lord_Lucan

To be fair to the OP

I did notice once when them was complaining about the price of pasta them published a photo of Aldi pasta (before) and then posted a photo of Waitrose pasta (after)

***taps nose.

I wouldn’t tap it too hard.
God only knows what might fall out.
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:13 - Aug 3 with 1340 viewsLord_Lucan

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:07 - Aug 3 by Seablu

I wouldn’t tap it too hard.
God only knows what might fall out.

That’s actually funny seablu

Every day in every way you’re getting better and better

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:15 - Aug 3 with 1337 viewsSeablu

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:05 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

For what it’s worth, when posting the OP I thought they were a girl.

It was only later when I found out they were a they, did I start referring to they as such. The original ‘she’ was genuinely accidental.

As I said above, I’ve clearly been had. Some on here such as Seablu always jump down my throat on anything I say so I take no notice. But when good posters like J2, Tractordownsouth and Glassers have all said I’m wrong on this, I can do no more than hold my hands up and apologise.

You’ll need to grow a thicker skin when you’re wowing everyone on big brother, otherwise Ryland is gonna make mincemeat of you

‘If you want to save Romford Blue, text ROMMY to 508508’
‘Texts cost 50p each way plus the standard gullible 14 year old network charge’
‘Please get Katie Hopkins’ permission before voting’
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:22 - Aug 3 with 1321 viewsjeera

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:05 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

It was only later when I found out they were a they, did I start referring to they as such. The original ‘she’ was genuinely accidental.

As I said above, I’ve clearly been had. Some on here such as Seablu always jump down my throat on anything I say so I take no notice. But when good posters like J2, Tractordownsouth and Glassers have all said I’m wrong on this, I can do no more than hold my hands up and apologise.

"They've always seemed a bit suspect".

That's everyone else's fault too I guess.

Bloody getting suckered in huh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:31 - Aug 3 with 1292 viewsSeablu

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:13 - Aug 3 by Lord_Lucan

That’s actually funny seablu

Every day in every way you’re getting better and better

I’ll be crowd funding a moped trip to some league 1 northern backwater next..
Every day in every way…..

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:36 - Aug 3 with 1274 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:15 - Aug 3 by Seablu

You’ll need to grow a thicker skin when you’re wowing everyone on big brother, otherwise Ryland is gonna make mincemeat of you

‘If you want to save Romford Blue, text ROMMY to 508508’
‘Texts cost 50p each way plus the standard gullible 14 year old network charge’
‘Please get Katie Hopkins’ permission before voting’

Whilst I appreciate you always like imagining me as a 14 year old (why 14 in particular I’m always wondering), I’m 24. And no matter how often you will me to be younger, I’m an adult.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:37 - Aug 3 with 1271 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:22 - Aug 3 by jeera

"They've always seemed a bit suspect".

That's everyone else's fault too I guess.

Bloody getting suckered in huh.

No longer pretending you have me on ignore Jeera. Good to see.

Share the love my friend

Login to get fewer ads

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:40 - Aug 3 with 1260 viewsJ2BLUE

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:36 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst I appreciate you always like imagining me as a 14 year old (why 14 in particular I’m always wondering), I’m 24. And no matter how often you will me to be younger, I’m an adult.

Bullsh1t, a year ago you claimed to be 23.

Now it's 24.

#caughtout #alwaysbeenabitsuspect

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:47 - Aug 3 with 1244 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:40 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

Bullsh1t, a year ago you claimed to be 23.

Now it's 24.

#caughtout #alwaysbeenabitsuspect

Touché

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 22:03 - Aug 3 with 1213 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Maybe there was something in it after all in that case!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:16 - Aug 3 with 1128 viewsSeablu

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 21:36 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

You’re 24???

In that case, I’m delighted to, like, literally inform yourself that you’ve won the Rajamahan State lottery.

Twitter just needs all your fully grown-up online banking account details including that secret pinny number thing you shouldn’t normally divulge to anyone…

[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 23:22]
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:06 - Aug 4 with 1068 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:16 - Aug 3 by Seablu

You’re 24???

In that case, I’m delighted to, like, literally inform yourself that you’ve won the Rajamahan State lottery.

Twitter just needs all your fully grown-up online banking account details including that secret pinny number thing you shouldn’t normally divulge to anyone…

[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 23:22]

I can only assume this was a lot funnier in your head

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:17 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsZXBlue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 14:44 - Aug 3 by factual_blue

I suspect this is a topic for which ignorance is the best policy. As only the sane will realise.

I think that bigoted attacks on someone of non binary gender, who's sole crime is to highlight inequality and try to provide information and help to people living on the breadline, is probably worth being not ignorant about.
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:34 - Aug 4 with 1051 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:17 - Aug 4 by ZXBlue

I think that bigoted attacks on someone of non binary gender, who's sole crime is to highlight inequality and try to provide information and help to people living on the breadline, is probably worth being not ignorant about.

‘I think that bigoted attacks on someone of non binary gender‘

I don’t think that reads particularly fairly. It’s as if you’re saying some people in this thread, presumably aimed at me, have been deliberately abusing someone because of their gender. Where has that happened anywhere in this thread?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:52 - Aug 4 with 1042 viewsZXBlue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:34 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t think that reads particularly fairly. It’s as if you’re saying some people in this thread, presumably aimed at me, have been deliberately abusing someone because of their gender. Where has that happened anywhere in this thread?

What is the reason for the attacks?
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 01:04 - Aug 4 with 1041 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:52 - Aug 4 by ZXBlue

In this thread? I don’t think there’s been attacks really have there? I said I thought they were a bit suspect in the past. I also said I thought that thread exposed them.

I’ve since retracted those statements. I think to insinuate either of those statements would be anything to do with gender is very poor form.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:22 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsJ2BLUE

Why assume it’s because of them being non binary?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:38 - Aug 4 with 869 viewsEwan_Oozami

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 19:52 - Aug 3 by You_Bloo_Right

If it includes Clapham it ends at Morden.

Bit Overgroundist there...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:45 - Aug 4 with 829 viewsitfcjoe

Because she goes after the establishment, has a great point and continues to make it well - and when the argument is right the only option is to go after the person for unrelated matters

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 807 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:34 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I think your motives may not have been shared but you were a useful instrument in their perpetuation. They get nowhere without people believing and sharing their ideas.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024