Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... 10:30 - Aug 3 with 1215 viewsBlueBadger

...premiership will go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 10:34 - Aug 3 with 1158 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Saw this yesterday. She seems credible.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 10:50 - Aug 3 with 1081 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's funny how the careerist who was willing to lie a defend the indefensible turns out to be a liar who defends the indefensible, innit?

There can't be many (relatively) decent Tories left. The cabinet is shocking, and looks like it will remain so. There's possibly a chance of a more sensible approach if Sunak gets in, but I wouldn't hold my breath as he seems to be getting increasingly desperate and invoking the spirit of pure Brexit to save his leadership bid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 10:56 - Aug 3 with 1061 viewsBlueBadger

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 10:50 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

It's funny how the careerist who was willing to lie a defend the indefensible turns out to be a liar who defends the indefensible, innit?

There can't be many (relatively) decent Tories left. The cabinet is shocking, and looks like it will remain so. There's possibly a chance of a more sensible approach if Sunak gets in, but I wouldn't hold my breath as he seems to be getting increasingly desperate and invoking the spirit of pure Brexit to save his leadership bid.

Three words Iain. Banks. Sweetcorn.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 12:18 - Aug 3 with 974 viewsronnyd

Thought at first that this was about the up coming Premier League season.
Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 911 viewsitfcjoe

Heard some decent coverage about it today, basically saying that to try and hold the mess of the Tory party together the only real way is to talk out of both sides of face and just that Johnson did it as was so vague about everything - whereas Truss is coming in trying to give more clarity etc but you can't because it's just vacuous nonsense

Trying to clarify the unclarifiable

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 12:53 - Aug 3 with 864 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mad Lizzy fits but I thought she is Thick Lizzy as a play on the band name.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 13:46 - Aug 3 with 765 viewsEwan_Oozami

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 12:53 - Aug 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Mad Lizzy fits but I thought she is Thick Lizzy as a play on the band name.

Doris Johnson...

(pinched from Alistair Campbell and Rory Stewart's podcast Rest Is Politics - sent in to them by Jan Aage Fjortoft - yes, that one!)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 19:51 - Aug 3 with 591 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nice of Mad Lizzy to offer us a taster of how her... on 13:46 - Aug 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Doris Johnson...

(pinched from Alistair Campbell and Rory Stewart's podcast Rest Is Politics - sent in to them by Jan Aage Fjortoft - yes, that one!)

Uppie for “Jan Aage Fjortoft” reference!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024