Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting 11:10 - Aug 3 with 1975 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:19 - Aug 3 with 1827 viewsGeoffSentence

Took me a moment, but that tickled me.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:33 - Aug 3 with 1705 viewshoppy

How long before it officially gets changed to "The West Stand sponsored by Gilbert & Rose"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:38 - Aug 3 with 1658 viewsRocky

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:19 - Aug 3 by GeoffSentence

Took me a moment, but that tickled me.

They should name the opposite stand the Betfred.
Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:38 - Aug 3 with 1659 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:33 - Aug 3 by hoppy

How long before it officially gets changed to "The West Stand sponsored by Gilbert & Rose"

OR even just 'Gilbert & Rose Estate Agents Stand'.
I've never understood football's obsession with the points of the compass.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 1568 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm more worried about the MidExPro who's still out there somewhere.

Pronouns: He/Him

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 12:19 - Aug 3 with 1316 viewshoppy

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:38 - Aug 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

You mean to say you don't usually consult a compass en route to finding where the away supporters go? Strange.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 1184 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:38 - Aug 3 by Rocky

They should name the opposite stand the Betfred.

The Betfred East Stand?
Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 1176 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Any suspicious newly laid concrete?
Login to get fewer ads

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 13:06 - Aug 3 with 1088 viewsRocky

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 12:48 - Aug 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

The Betfred East Stand?

I didn't think that through, did I?
Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 15:13 - Aug 3 with 822 viewsHighgateBlue

Southend United's new stand name is.... interesting on 11:38 - Aug 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Our "North Stand" is of course a prime example amongst many fans, who refuse to call it anything else.

But then again, Lord North leading the UK to an ignominious defeat in the US War of Independence has been forgiven more readily than Mrs West. I suspect she may have to wait 200 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024