Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... 17:29 - Aug 3 with 1780 viewsSweetman

Sounds raucous.
Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:34 - Aug 3 with 1686 viewsBlueBoots

To those of you going on Saturday, keep your eyes peeled for the flying falafels...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:38 - Aug 3 with 1635 viewsdominiciawful

Cor, the Gloucestershire Punishment Squad.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:40 - Aug 3 with 1609 viewsEwan_Oozami

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:34 - Aug 3 by BlueBoots

To those of you going on Saturday, keep your eyes peeled for the flying falafels...

Over-grilled tofu can be deadly tbf....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:41 - Aug 3 with 1602 viewsOldsmoker

The thousands, no hundreds, no make that tens of hostile FGR fans who will be disappointed that we no longer live in the 1980's.

They should have got themselves promoted to the EFL in the 1980's and then they could have faced the Inter City Firm when they played Wet Sham in the cup.

Too little too late.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 17:42]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:20 - Aug 3 with 1403 viewsBlueBoots

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 17:40 - Aug 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Over-grilled tofu can be deadly tbf....

Sounds like something that would be deadlier if you ate it, rather than being hit by it...🚽💩

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:27 - Aug 3 with 1361 viewsSwansea_Blue

Twitter does seem to attract a disproportionate amount of utter bellends doesn't it? I'm sure most FGR fans are perfectly normal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:31 - Aug 3 with 1336 viewsBlueBadger

Bless.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:32 - Aug 3 with 1330 viewsKeno

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:27 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Twitter does seem to attract a disproportionate amount of utter bellends doesn't it? I'm sure most FGR fans are perfectly normal.

are you inferring TWTD attracts some right nutters but some of us are ok?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:35 - Aug 3 with 1323 viewsBlueBadger

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:27 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Claiming to be a 47 year old ex para, as well. Whatever the truth of that one, it's a bit sad either way given the pwopa nawty posturing on show here.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 18:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:58 - Aug 3 with 1218 viewsIllinoisblue

Genuine question to which I don’t know the answer, is Forest Green an actual place?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:04 - Aug 3 with 1150 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:32 - Aug 3 by Keno

are you inferring TWTD attracts some right nutters but some of us are ok?

"Some" might be stretching it!

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:06 - Aug 3 with 1131 viewsSweetman

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 18:58 - Aug 3 by Illinoisblue

Genuine question to which I don’t know the answer, is Forest Green an actual place?

They're based in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire.
Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:08 - Aug 3 with 1107 viewsSitfcB

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:06 - Aug 3 by Sweetman

They're based in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire.

Smaller than Needham Market isn’t it?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:09 - Aug 3 with 1103 viewsgosblue

Reminds me of the one-man pitch invasion at the end of the Crewe away game offering all 1300 or so Town fans out. That’s until he was beautiful taken to ground by that lady steward.
Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:19 - Aug 3 with 1058 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sure am glad that I missed out on a FGR ticket... on 19:08 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

Smaller than Needham Market isn’t it?

It's tiny. I've driven through when exploring when I used to live over that way, but never been to the ground. I think Forest Green is the name of the surrounding area, but I'm not sure you'd find it on a map. It's quite a nice part of the country - very rural.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024