Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed 18:18 - Aug 3 with 2461 viewsSitfcB

Good ten minute video here with the supporter engagement and marketing director…

The club basically forgot to tell the commentator there was an audio only feed!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 18:22 - Aug 3 with 2388 viewsDubtractor

Half an hour in, and we've still not scored against league 2 Colchester?

McKenna out!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 20:18 - Aug 3 with 2197 viewsVeggie

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 18:22 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

Half an hour in, and we've still not scored against league 2 Colchester?

McKenna out!

Chambers masterclass
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 20:18]
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 20:30 - Aug 3 with 2166 viewsIllinoisblue

Fair play to the club for their transparency and willingness to fess up and address the feedback so quickly. It’s like ITFC is acting as a professional club should do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 21:51 - Aug 3 with 2011 viewsghostofescobar

Very good. So much about that is the polar opposite to the dark, dark Evans days. Like night vs day. Well done Town.

GhostOfEscobar

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 09:37 - Aug 4 with 1662 viewsblueislander

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 21:51 - Aug 3 by ghostofescobar

Very good. So much about that is the polar opposite to the dark, dark Evans days. Like night vs day. Well done Town.

The proof of the pudding etc. I will be listening on Saturday hoping for a huge improvement.
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 10:13 - Aug 4 with 1608 viewsKeno

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 09:37 - Aug 4 by blueislander

The proof of the pudding etc. I will be listening on Saturday hoping for a huge improvement.

^^^this^^^

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:16 - Aug 4 with 1521 viewsWhos_blue

Great video. Real positivity around the place. They survey and rapid response was a masterstroke. The revised scoreboard configuration is perfect.
Still a bit of work to do around the concourse queuing, but the club, so far, are doing all the right things.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:19 - Aug 4 with 1517 viewsRozz

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:16 - Aug 4 by Whos_blue

Great video. Real positivity around the place. They survey and rapid response was a masterstroke. The revised scoreboard configuration is perfect.
Still a bit of work to do around the concourse queuing, but the club, so far, are doing all the right things.

One thing I didn't understand from the video as I couldn't go on Saturday... Did they show the teams lineup for the entire game instead of the time / score?

Surely not?
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:24 - Aug 4 with 1503 viewsnodge_blue

The big screen could really have done with being a bit bigger.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:43 - Aug 4 with 1447 viewsWhos_blue

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:19 - Aug 4 by Rozz

One thing I didn't understand from the video as I couldn't go on Saturday... Did they show the teams lineup for the entire game instead of the time / score?

Surely not?

Yes, but addressed now.

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 12:06 - Aug 4 with 1400 viewsRozz

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:43 - Aug 4 by Whos_blue

Yes, but addressed now.

Arf.

I'm sure it made sense to someone at the time...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 12:06]
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 15:31 - Aug 4 with 1239 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:43 - Aug 4 by Whos_blue

Yes, but addressed now.

The time and score were on the big screen as well as the teams.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 15:34 - Aug 4 with 1234 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 15:31 - Aug 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Had to get my 10x40 bins out to see the time on the scoreboard from SBR Upper....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 20:47 - Aug 5 with 986 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 15:34 - Aug 4 by Ewan_Oozami

Had to get my 10x40 bins out to see the time on the scoreboard from SBR Upper....

Hadn't appreciated that until I saw the club video. I was in the lower tier of Sir Alf and it was perfect size there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 09:44 - Aug 6 with 792 viewscoolcat

Shame there wasn't a survey sent about the iFollow. It's now a Scott Paul who we have to email. Looks like a Scott Paul sent out these surveys to those who attended. I listened on ifollow, emailed about it after & got a 'standard response' from a Marcus Nash as did many others. Article saying the audio person was 'mis-briefed' . Looking for a big improvement.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 9:46]
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 09:55 - Aug 6 with 753 viewsWickets

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 15:31 - Aug 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes but the graphics were so small it was almost impossible to see the time from the Sir Bobby but i hope this was just teething problems and great that we have had so quick a response .
Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 11:03 - Aug 6 with 703 viewsWhos_blue

Ifollow and big screen comments addressed on 09:55 - Aug 6 by Wickets

Yes but the graphics were so small it was almost impossible to see the time from the Sir Bobby but i hope this was just teething problems and great that we have had so quick a response .

The new configuration looks great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024