Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are we signing this striker we need then? 20:55 - Aug 3 with 1212 viewsITFC_Forever

Well?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

When are we signing this striker we need then? on 20:56 - Aug 3 with 1193 viewsBlueNomad

Patience. Everything comes to he who waits.
When are we signing this striker we need then? on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 927 viewsHorsham

When are we signing this striker we need then? on 20:56 - Aug 3 by BlueNomad

Patience. Everything comes to he who waits.

To be fair I think we’ve been waiting since we sold Murphy!
When are we signing this striker we need then? on 15:25 - Aug 4 with 823 viewsCityBlue

When are we signing this striker we need then? on 14:04 - Aug 4 by Horsham

To be fair I think we’ve been waiting since we sold Murphy!

is that Paul "Murphy" Mariner

I T I D

When are we signing this striker we need then? on 18:24 - Aug 4 with 697 viewsgreyhound

Late In the window would be my forecast. Think we will see how the squad beds in, wouldn't be surprised to see 2 more additions. Would expect them to be playing budget really carefully to get exactly who we want.

Phil do you know how many slots we have left on squad registration? Km previously stated he wants to take that to the limit.
When are we signing this striker we need then? on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 617 viewsArnieM

I’m expecting to see several players either leave the club now or go out on loan, before we get our last additions in. As you say, playing the budget very carefully.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

When are we signing this striker we need then? on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 604 viewsMetal_Hacker

I reckon something(s) will be bubbling under the surface. With the Celina deal now obviously off , the money / ages that we’re gonna be used there will address any striker issue and perhaps it was being addressed before Celina-Gate anyway. The addition of the Celina funding will allow maybe an upgrade on what we were after - maybe / hopefully

Again there’s no rush though, we’ve another good few weeks yet

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024