Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple Yes or No 20:56 - Aug 3 with 2589 viewsMetal_Hacker

Do we think we’re looking for another / new striker ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Simple Yes or No on 23:07 - Aug 3 with 639 viewsIllinoisblue

Simple Yes or No on 21:54 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

I think TJJ is more of a number nine but capable of other roles. So far he's impressed, not just me but I gather the players have been really impressed by him. Jackson can also play as a number nine, although I'd suggest he's better in a wide role in a front three.

Isn’t this part of our problem, though, in that we have players who can play as a 9, maybe a 10, or even out wide. We need a dedicated, greedy, goal scoring bastard who only plays one way!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Simple Yes or No on 00:28 - Aug 4 with 578 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Simple Yes or No on 22:11 - Aug 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

What would be really useful is some way to put all the yes and no responses into a simple pie chart to make it clear that we are 100% yes (apart from the 1 don't know).

That's a yes, by the way.

If only we had a “New Poll” button in the forum.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Simple Yes or No on 00:46 - Aug 4 with 557 viewsKropotkin123

Yes.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Simple Yes or No on 08:42 - Aug 4 with 500 viewsGuthrum

Simple Yes or No on 23:07 - Aug 3 by Illinoisblue

Isn’t this part of our problem, though, in that we have players who can play as a 9, maybe a 10, or even out wide. We need a dedicated, greedy, goal scoring bastard who only plays one way!

Part of our problem last season was putting a player in that position and getting the ball to them. There often simply wasn't the space when the opposition have eight, nine or ten men also in the box. Corners and crosses were usually intercepted before they got to Bonne, Norwood or Pigott.

It might actually work better to have a swarm of attackers spreading the defence - as long as they are prepared to take shots of opportunity.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Simple Yes or No on 10:11 - Aug 4 with 452 viewsWickets

Simple Yes or No on 21:54 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

I think TJJ is more of a number nine but capable of other roles. So far he's impressed, not just me but I gather the players have been really impressed by him. Jackson can also play as a number nine, although I'd suggest he's better in a wide role in a front three.

From what we have seen so far TJJ is looking a great loan . Just a pity it is just a loan as i'm sure he is well rated at Arsenal .
Simple Yes or No on 10:11 - Aug 4 with 450 viewsC_Jam_Blue

Yes

Norwood, Bonne, Celina and Piggott have gone
Ladapo Harkness and TJJ have arrived. One more I imagine.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 10:24]
Simple Yes or No on 10:13 - Aug 4 with 450 viewsDMDC

Yes,but as lve said before,lm not sure Hirst is the answer.
Simple Yes or No on 10:24 - Aug 4 with 428 viewsitfcsuth

Not for me.

And for the price being proposed on Hirst, definitely not him.
Login to get fewer ads

Simple Yes or No on 10:28 - Aug 4 with 425 viewsKieran_Knows

Simple Yes or No on 22:07 - Aug 3 by Parky

Morgan Rogers as a Celina alternative, if he doesn’t go to Blackpool?

We're trying, but up against 2 Championship clubs for him (Blackpool being one as you alluded too).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simple Yes or No on 11:01 - Aug 4 with 396 viewsjayessess

Simple Yes or No on 10:11 - Aug 4 by Wickets

From what we have seen so far TJJ is looking a great loan . Just a pity it is just a loan as i'm sure he is well rated at Arsenal .

He'll be 22 by the end of his loan and is yet to make an impact above League One. A future at Arsenal has got to be extremely unlikely at this point, surely?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Simple Yes or No on 11:57 - Aug 4 with 364 viewsmarkchips

Simple Yes or No on 11:01 - Aug 4 by jayessess

He'll be 22 by the end of his loan and is yet to make an impact above League One. A future at Arsenal has got to be extremely unlikely at this point, surely?

Yes we need one and yes, the other players need to accept the need for one too.

I fully expect a clear out of the fringe players and funds used to secure Hirst. Possibly some funds still in the pot from the Downes sell on caluse .
Simple Yes or No on 11:57 - Aug 4 with 364 viewsJackPITFC

Yes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024