Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff 21:15 - Aug 3 with 1251 viewsNewsTWTD

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff 3rd Aug 2022 21:13
All Town’s on-field and off-field staff were given an inspirational talk from Jason Schechterle, a former Arizona police officer who suffered serious burns in a road accident and is now a motivational speaker. 17

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 22:08 - Aug 3 with 1094 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What a great idea. Let's hope it has a positive impact. I love the joined-up thinking our owners have.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 23:20 - Aug 3 with 1003 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just seen this thanks under a tweet Glassers posted on a completely different subject. Holy crap, as they say over there. I can't begin to think what the fella's been through, and then to turn into something positive and empowering is, well, hard to put into words tbh.

https://burningshield.com/about/

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 02:24 - Aug 4 with 920 viewsjeera

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 23:20 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Just seen this thanks under a tweet Glassers posted on a completely different subject. Holy crap, as they say over there. I can't begin to think what the fella's been through, and then to turn into something positive and empowering is, well, hard to put into words tbh.

I've only just paid this any attention and should have looked earlier.

Bit of a lump in my throat reading that gotta say. Brave man indeed and, as has been said, such an inspiration

Certainly adds more context to the message on the shirt collars, which maybe will get more respect from all of us than it did previously.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 2:25]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 02:47 - Aug 4 with 899 viewsTractorTom5

Read about this guy- an inspiration to all
Recommend reading his story - survival beyond adversity
Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 09:33 - Aug 4 with 694 viewsWhos_blue

Incredible story.
People like this are truely inspirational and once met never forgotten.
It's another great example of the positive changes this club is going through.
On a slight downer, it's a shame one of more special fans decided to post a dumb comment, but it takes all sorts I guess.
It's worth reading just to up the downvotes.

Edit: Sigh. Another loon has made an appearance.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 9:39]

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 11:25 - Aug 4 with 602 viewsVic

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 23:20 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, but 'Running towards adversity' is just a gimmick. I think that's the line some want to push.

Feels to me that there is genuine substance in that phrase, and a mindset that they really do want to imbed in the club whilst they own us.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Former Arizona Police Officer Gives Inspirational Talk to Town Players and Staff on 11:44 - Aug 4 with 583 viewswrightsrightglove

Just ordered the book, sounds like an incredible story of unbelievable strength, a great inspiration to the club and us all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024