Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So how’s everyone feeling about Forest Green? Confident of a win 09:18 - Aug 4 with 4231 viewsunstableblue

I recently created a rambling thread under ‘How Soon is Now?’ - emphasising that it’s time for an inflection point at ITFC - where we start winning, ASAP, and prove the supposed superiority of players and set-up.

From that I had a good look at Rotherham and Wigan last season, and was sort of blown away by how quickly they got winning, and just how many wins they needed across the season.

I really feel we need to win Saturday, and we clearly should.

But just feel FGR are buoyant as a club.

A win?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So how’s everyone feeling about Forest Green? Confident of a win on 20:38 - Aug 5 with 307 viewsTractorTom5

So how’s everyone feeling about Forest Green? Confident of a win on 20:35 - Aug 5 by lizzibee

I'm quietly confident of a win. FGR are very boyant but factor in that the team they beat were promoted from league two and league one is a different ball game. I think they will struggle with an on-from Burns and JD partnering together and Morsy will run riot in the middle. Need the defense to be solid.
we probably have at least a third of the ground full of fans so with the noise we can make that will help too.

Tbf Burns hasn’t been on form yet this season and Leif didn’t have the best debut did he
Think we still have much to learn
So how’s everyone feeling about Forest Green? Confident of a win on 20:49 - Aug 5 with 307 viewsCuffy81

I really really want to be positive, we have much better players and great options off the bench to utilise, however i just don't see where the goals are coming from, I'm going 1-1.

Great test of what we are about considering last seasons dreadful form against the promoted teams, great opportunity to set that record straight.

I never realised they signed Kyle McCallister, FM 20 legend 😁

Head says draw, heart says comfortable win

COYFB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024