Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? 11:32 - Aug 4 with 1670 viewsKeno

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11077783/Man-United-starlet-C

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 11:37 - Aug 4 with 1596 viewsVic

Midfielder? Not sure he's what we need. We have some v strong, experienced players in there, as well as some up and coming youngsters of our own. Good as he may be i don;t think he's for us.

We need a fox in the box.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:06 - Aug 4 with 1454 viewsPhilTWTD

He was one of those who spent time here last season but I'm not sure he's what we're looking for at the moment.

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:10 - Aug 4 with 1409 viewsKeno

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:06 - Aug 4 by PhilTWTD

He was one of those who spent time here last season but I'm not sure he's what we're looking for at the moment.

Dont you just love it when someone sets you up to link an old TWTD news story to the board

See Phil some of its take notice of the highly informative, well written articles what you write for us
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 12:11]

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:32 - Aug 4 with 1266 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:10 - Aug 4 by Keno

Dont you just love it when someone sets you up to link an old TWTD news story to the board

See Phil some of its take notice of the highly informative, well written articles what you write for us
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 12:11]

You send over the crosses, I'll power home the headers in the manner of Paul Mariner.
Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:54 - Aug 4 with 1074 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:32 - Aug 4 by PhilTWTD

You send over the crosses, I'll power home the headers in the manner of Paul Mariner.

The amount of people who ask you things on the forum...have you thought of creating some sort of ITFC news website?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 1046 viewsKeno

Phil - Charlie Savage does this include us at all? on 12:54 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

The amount of people who ask you things on the forum...have you thought of creating some sort of ITFC news website?

Nah J2, that would never work

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024