Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day 11:52 - Aug 4 with 696 viewsLord_Lucan

due to leakage

....and to put that into context, how many Olympic sized swimming pools is that?

No googling, this will be interesting.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 11:53 - Aug 4 with 673 viewshype313

3000?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 11:57 - Aug 4 with 654 viewsBarcaBlue

In your house, Ipswich, England, the world? What's the real context?
Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 11:59 - Aug 4 with 648 viewshomer_123

A trip to the doc should sort you out Lucs....good luck mate.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:00 - Aug 4 with 640 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 11:57 - Aug 4 by BarcaBlue

In your house, Ipswich, England, the world? What's the real context?

UK

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:02 - Aug 4 with 617 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 11:53 - Aug 4 by hype313

3000?

I need to crack on with work, so, the answer is.........

3.1 Billion - which is equal to 1,245 olympic swimming pools

Per day.

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:03 - Aug 4 with 612 viewsDanTheMan

It's an insane amount, it's like a quarter or what we use or something.

1billion?

EDIT: Too late!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 12:03]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:04 - Aug 4 with 597 viewshype313

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:02 - Aug 4 by Lord_Lucan

I need to crack on with work, so, the answer is.........

3.1 Billion - which is equal to 1,245 olympic swimming pools

Per day.

Wasn't far out...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:09 - Aug 4 with 576 viewsghostofescobar

9 million. Or 90 million. Think I heard it recently. Damn my poor memory.

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:14 - Aug 4 with 555 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I presume we are talking in the UK.

It is going to be 100s of millions of litres or more I reckon.

I have no idea how many litres an Olympic swimming pool is!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 537 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ok - without using Google, guess how many litres of water are lost a day on 12:14 - Aug 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I presume we are talking in the UK.

It is going to be 100s of millions of litres or more I reckon.

I have no idea how many litres an Olympic swimming pool is!

Seen the answer above now. I actually started off typing billions.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024