Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? 17:21 - Aug 4 with 1127 viewsKeno

asking for a friend

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:28 - Aug 4 with 1050 viewsEly_Blue

Give. It. Up!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:48 - Aug 4 with 1019 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does a loan with option to buy mean first option to buy?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:51 - Aug 4 with 1018 viewsrickw

who is this Celina?
Never heard of him..... :-)
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 22:51]

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:54 - Aug 4 with 1007 viewsOldsmoker

Oh no, the lightbulb has blown.
Let's buy a new one.
No. See if you can fix it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 00:37 - Aug 5 with 939 viewsHighgateBlue

McKenna did say you never know what might happen in the future. I think if we get promoted he'd be tempted to come to the Champ, and he's every inch good enough in my view.
So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 00:58 - Aug 5 with 924 viewsjeera

That's the plan Keno.

Spend a few months over there, gaining plenty of fitness, learning some new ideas on tactics and a bit of undercover scouting.

Then back here for the final push of the season.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 05:29 - Aug 5 with 866 viewsKropotkin123

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:51 - Aug 4 by rickw

who is this Celina?
Never heard of him..... :-)
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 22:51]

What is a Celina?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 06:55 - Aug 5 with 805 viewsVic

You naughty boy!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 06:58 - Aug 5 with 803 viewsKeno

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 06:55 - Aug 5 by Vic

You naughty boy!

Hehe!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 13:02 - Aug 5 with 609 viewsBigCommon

I think the work permit situation has made things more complicated, now..
He may need to apply for a new WP, instead of it just being an extension to last years. For him to play in UK.(Someone might know if this is definitely the case).
I'd give it up mate. If we do get promoted, we'll be shopping in a better market place, I'd imagine.
So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 541 viewsTractorTom5

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 22:28 - Aug 4 by Ely_Blue

Give. It. Up!

Exactly, stop banging on about a player that clearly dies then want to be here. He’s gone now , get over it
So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 17:09 - Aug 5 with 491 viewsjeera

So is there any chance we could sign Celina in the January Window? on 15:46 - Aug 5 by TractorTom5

Exactly, stop banging on about a player that clearly dies then want to be here. He’s gone now , get over it

To be fair if a player has died but still wants to be here that's a commitment that's hard to ignore.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024