Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing 18:55 - Aug 4 with 536 viewsNewsTWTD

Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing 4th Aug 2022 18:54
Town not only have one of the strongest squads in League One, they also have players who might not make the matchday 18 but would be guaranteed a game for any of the other 23 clubs in the division. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 442 viewsTractorTom5

Competition is good! As long as it’s fair competition !!
Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 09:33 - Aug 5 with 323 viewsSharkey

"We even have players here who can’t get in the squad and would be starting for any other club in the league." Strong words indeed. Many other clubs in the league for sure, most other clubs in the league possibly, but ANY club in the league? I guess that it's the management that feeds the players this message, to promote self-belief. It may work, it may not.
Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 12:09 - Aug 5 with 287 viewsquad

Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 09:33 - Aug 5 by Sharkey

"We even have players here who can’t get in the squad and would be starting for any other club in the league." Strong words indeed. Many other clubs in the league for sure, most other clubs in the league possibly, but ANY club in the league? I guess that it's the management that feeds the players this message, to promote self-belief. It may work, it may not.

Really stupid comment by Chaplin IMO. And I don't think it's true. If it was true then we would have finished a lot higher last season. Amazed he still genuinely believes this.

Forest Green won't need a motivational team talk for this game. They can just pin these comments up on the wall of the dressing room.
Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 249 viewsTractorTom5

Chaplin: Squad is Very Competitive and That's a Good Thing on 12:09 - Aug 5 by quad

Really stupid comment by Chaplin IMO. And I don't think it's true. If it was true then we would have finished a lot higher last season. Amazed he still genuinely believes this.

Forest Green won't need a motivational team talk for this game. They can just pin these comments up on the wall of the dressing room.

Forest Green will motivate themselves and I reckon they’ll get the win
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024