Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the life of me I cannot understand 19:13 - Aug 4 with 1379 viewsCheltenham_Blue

why anyone would want Ronaldo near their club. Just reading about him and several other players leaving Old Trafford half way through the second half after being subbed off.

When he was in his early 20's yes, absolutely, but now, he just seems to be so problematic. When Chappers was talking today about 'No bad apples', Ronaldo definitely fits into that now I'd say, if he didn't before. Suspect you can lump Ibrahinovic in with him too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 1296 viewsFrimleyBlue

Am I wrong in thinking that Sir Alex has nothing to do with utd anymore in an official capacity.

I read when Ronaldo requested club talks at the training ground... Firgy went along. To me there's 2 things wrong at utd. Ronaldo and Firgy. They need to let go of the past and move on.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1290 viewsWacko

Disagree about Ibrahimovic. Playing in (and winning) a top league with a disconnected knee ligament (or whatever it was) at the age of 40 when you've won everything else club level isn't the sign of a bad apple. Outside of football he's bonkers but don't think his professionalism can be questioned

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 1228 viewsIllinoisblue

20 goals in a mediocre Utd team last season creates create a problem for them. Ditch the fans favourite and rebuild or keep the sulky fooker and let the circus carry on

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1204 viewsElderGrizzly

I imagine the money men want him at the club more than the football people
For the life of me I cannot understand on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 1148 viewsArnieM

They’ve all got egos bigger than their dicks- what’s new?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

For the life of me I cannot understand on 09:39 - Aug 5 with 737 viewsSharkey

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:31 - Aug 4 by Wacko

Disagree about Ibrahimovic. Playing in (and winning) a top league with a disconnected knee ligament (or whatever it was) at the age of 40 when you've won everything else club level isn't the sign of a bad apple. Outside of football he's bonkers but don't think his professionalism can be questioned

He's been superb for Milan. And I think by playing the pantomime 'big-head' (Brian Clough-style), he takes the pressure away from other star players. It will be interesting to see if he continues to play when he can no longer play at the very top level. I can see a little stint at Celtic, and then possibly at a Swedish club, or an Italian one fallen on lean times.
For the life of me I cannot understand on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 733 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

For the life of me I cannot understand on 19:27 - Aug 4 by FrimleyBlue

Am I wrong in thinking that Sir Alex has nothing to do with utd anymore in an official capacity.

I read when Ronaldo requested club talks at the training ground... Firgy went along. To me there's 2 things wrong at utd. Ronaldo and Firgy. They need to let go of the past and move on.

Upvoted for superb spelling of Fergie

For the life of me I cannot understand on 09:53 - Aug 5 with 696 viewsMediocre_Quick

Ibrahimovic is a totally different character to Ronaldo, and isn't what you'd call a 'bad apple' he just has a winners mentality that comes across as arrogance, when he's actually a serial winner and a bloody good footballer,

Comparing the two in terms of winning attitude and mentality yes, but Ronaldo is still petulant and child like at 37
Login to get fewer ads

For the life of me I cannot understand on 10:13 - Aug 5 with 635 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

I'm sure the millions in revenue on the no.7 Ronaldo shirts speaks volumes to ANY club.

As stated above, the goals he scored in a bang average Man U team last season too, wouldn't be sniffed at by many too.
For the life of me I cannot understand on 10:53 - Aug 5 with 566 viewsElephantintheRoom

In many ways it’s a pity Manure didn’t let him join the Oil State instead of hijacking the deal.

I doubt City would have won the league - and The baby-faced assassin (and perhaps his allegedly dull and useless coaches) would still be at Old Trafford.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024