Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched 20:23 - Aug 4 with 4019 viewsGlasgowBlue

Christ Liz Truss is wooden.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 12:49 - Aug 5 with 697 viewsChrisd

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 22:23 - Aug 4 by ElderGrizzly

She’s a vacuous flip flopper desperate for power.

Failed at almost every department she has led and left them worse than when she arrived.

How the Tory party has ended up here is a mystery as it guarantees they lose power in the next GE.

If we are using their 'success rate' in their roles as an indicator that pretty much rules out all their senior ministers.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 07:05 - Aug 6 with 621 viewsbluelagos

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 10:32 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

Closer to home they charge between 45 and 65 euro for GP appointments in Ireland.

Any charges and the poorest in society will be far less likely to attend their GP and/or A&E. And as we are discovering (from the quiet time during CV) that will mean some minor ailments will develop into far more serious medical issues. Indeed the NHS adverts are now advising people with persistent coughs to see their GP for that reasons.

Seems to me charging for routine Nhs access will lead to poorer health outcomes for the poorest in society.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 07:15 - Aug 6 with 616 viewsDanTheMan

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 11:57 - Aug 5 by hype313

It's a sacred cow, no political party will touch it with a bargepole regardless of how it's performing as it will be a vote loser.

Clearly it can't function in it's current format and needs radical change, fresh ideas and a different approach, but too many people are emotionally invested in it.

And before I get the usual "you want a US based system, with colossal medical insurances" I don't, but surely there are other options than the broken US system?

There are but without changing the actual funding levels, how does changing how we collect the funding actually make a difference?

Either as a society we pay more in some form or it continues as it does.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 17:15 - Aug 7 with 529 viewsFelstow1978

If Truss is trying so hard to emulate Thatcher, can we look forward to her booking herself into the Grand Hotel at Brighton some day soon??

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 18:06 - Aug 7 with 520 viewsOldsmoker

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 17:15 - Aug 7 by Felstow1978

If Truss is trying so hard to emulate Thatcher, can we look forward to her booking herself into the Grand Hotel at Brighton some day soon??

Are you suggesting we bomb a hotel in Brighton?
The Tories do Birmingham now for some reason that escapes me.
I was going to say "join the queue".
I must have arrived late as I can't see the front.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 513 viewsFelstow1978

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 20:31 - Aug 4 by GeoffSentence

She'll loosen up when they get onto pork markets.

Past form suggests she's partial to the odd bit of pork

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 510 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 17:15 - Aug 7 by Felstow1978

Disgusting comment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Five people were killed in the bombing of the Grand Hotel. 3 of whom were wives of politicians.

34 people were injured, including several who were left permanently disabled.

You're an utter scumbag.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is the first Tory leadership debate I've watched on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 437 viewsbluelagos

I detest Thatcher and prety much all she stood for. But your comment is well beyond the pale.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024