Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm 21:59 - Aug 4 with 815 viewsMarkTWTD

Evening everyone... TWTD will be offline from 11pm for routine maintenance. This will last for approximately 10 minutes.
TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:26 - Aug 4 with 742 viewsOldsmoker

This is really inconvenient.
I'm going to have to inform Corporate and I'm sure they'll have to reschedule.
The Asians are not going to like this and I fear Singapore and Japan will lose at least 1% in overnight trading.
Dow futures are going to dip but I think a stock market collapse can be avoided.
TWTD really needs to inform the markets earlier so we can factor these critical developments in.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:49 - Aug 4 with 728 viewseireblue

That’s what I like to see proper, decisive action.

No silly polls to decide whether maintenance, should/shouldn’t/maybe/cheese/clegg out, take place.

Mark says it is happening, it is happening, no faffing.

So time to heat the (non-) diary milk for a hot choco…..oh no, I don’t have any hot chocolate, why oh why don’t people do proper consultation before these things, would a simple poll be to much to ask aaarrrghhhh.
TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:58 - Aug 4 with 718 viewsMarkTWTD

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:49 - Aug 4 by eireblue

That’s what I like to see proper, decisive action.

No silly polls to decide whether maintenance, should/shouldn’t/maybe/cheese/clegg out, take place.

Mark says it is happening, it is happening, no faffing.

So time to heat the (non-) diary milk for a hot choco…..oh no, I don’t have any hot chocolate, why oh why don’t people do proper consultation before these things, would a simple poll be to much to ask aaarrrghhhh.

Yep, it's happening... right now.
TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 23:09 - Aug 4 with 693 viewseireblue

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:58 - Aug 4 by MarkTWTD

It’s all good, I microwaved some chocolate and hazelnut ice cream, I am not proud of it, but it was the best of a bad situation.

Lesson learnt I should always be ready for these things.
TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 23:14 - Aug 4 with 684 viewsOldsmoker

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 23:09 - Aug 4 by eireblue

It’s all good, I microwaved some chocolate and hazelnut ice cream, I am not proud of it, but it was the best of a bad situation.

Lesson learnt I should always be ready for these things.

Your selection of food at this late hour means that I have to ask you one question.
Are you stoned?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 00:25 - Aug 5 with 597 viewsBasingstokeBlue

TWTD Server Maintenance tonight from 11pm on 22:58 - Aug 4 by MarkTWTD

Abd yet ... no forum 3.0?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024