Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? 14:09 - Aug 5 with 891 viewsbluewein

Thinking of popping over tomorrow as it's only 45 mins or so away from me.

Don't have a ticket, but Bro and a mate are going so a chance to meet up with them so if there's somewhere close to the ground to wait for them then might as well have a day out...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 14:41 - Aug 5 with 816 viewsCheltenham_Blue

There isn't really one 'close'. Nearest is The George Inn, I reckon, but even that is about a 15-20 minute walk (ish)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 14:42 - Aug 5 with 809 viewshype313

Sounds like the best option is to take a picnic and sit down on the Village green.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 14:48 - Aug 5 with 792 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Always spares flying around - ask around and hopefully you get one.
Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 15:23 - Aug 5 with 738 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 14:42 - Aug 5 by hype313

Sounds like the best option is to take a picnic and sit down on the Village green.

Theres a nice bit of grass right outside the ground, in the middle of a roundabout.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 16:03 - Aug 5 with 662 viewsbluewein

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 14:41 - Aug 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

There isn't really one 'close'. Nearest is The George Inn, I reckon, but even that is about a 15-20 minute walk (ish)

Tbf the walk doesn't bother me. Just somewhere to wait while the games going on. Of course if my luck changes and I find a kind hearted soul who can offer one spare, then even better...

Anyone know if there's a decent pub near the ground...? on 16:52 - Aug 5 with 572 viewsbluewein

Scratch that. I now have a ticket. Coyfb's...!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024