Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FGR fans have pretty mixed opinions about the result tomorrow 19:58 - Aug 5 with 1040 viewsVic

A quick glance seems to suggest a pretty even split between draw, FGR win and and ITFC win.

I did like this comment -

“So, this is huge, arguably the 'most famous' club we have ever faced in a league match. And it's followed by Accrington Stanley, the great survivors from Lancashire, one of the smallest clubs in league one.

Ipswich were a regular competitor in European football and won the UEFA Cup in 1980—81. The club has competed in all three major European club competitions and holds the record as being the only British side to have never lost at home in European competition, having defeated teams such as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Lazio and Barcelona. What clubs eh?

After our performance at Bristol Rovers, I'm feeling confident we can get something from the match.

FGR 2 Reece Brown
Ipswich 2”

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

FGR fans have pretty mixed opinions about the result tomorrow on 21:34 - Aug 5 with 832 viewsclive_baker

Nice words and nice to see a respectful and knowledgeable fan from another side. Hopefully our support can do the same, and invest time and energy in supporting our team rather than derogatory comments about the opposition. There nothing more cringe than our fans acting all ‘big time’. FGR are here on merit, and so sadly are we right now.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

FGR fans have pretty mixed opinions about the result tomorrow on 21:39 - Aug 5 with 810 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully we can live up to the billing and get a comfortable win.

I'm sure they will come out flying though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024