Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? 21:31 - Aug 5 with 1779 viewsmonytowbray

And why? Big ol’ f**ker just hovered over my garden for a good 10-15 minutes.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:38 - Aug 5 with 1752 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:39 - Aug 5 with 1741 viewsitfcjoe

I’ve got a drone I use for work, literally no rules on where you can fly them residentially whixh seems strange when you see quality of photos etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:42 - Aug 5 with 1701 viewsStokieBlue

Probably time to stop the naked stargazing.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:45 - Aug 5 with 1673 viewsmonytowbray

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:39 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

I’ve got a drone I use for work, literally no rules on where you can fly them residentially whixh seems strange when you see quality of photos etc

It was giving off a real “up to something” vibe and not a “take the fun toy out for a spin” vibe that’s for sure. Spent more time stationary than moving.

It’s also quite dark so if it is up to something it must be kitted out to be of any use at this time.

TWTD never forgets…

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:48 - Aug 5 with 1634 viewsmonytowbray

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:42 - Aug 5 by StokieBlue

Probably time to stop the naked stargazing.

SB

The feds have finally caught up with my train fare dodging and drug taking and shoplifting from Tesco.

TWTD never forgets…

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:49 - Aug 5 with 1628 viewswrightsrightglove

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:45 - Aug 5 by monytowbray

It was giving off a real “up to something” vibe and not a “take the fun toy out for a spin” vibe that’s for sure. Spent more time stationary than moving.

It’s also quite dark so if it is up to something it must be kitted out to be of any use at this time.

Armed police on cavendish street a while ago while I was passing through so something going down
Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1610 viewsmonytowbray

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:49 - Aug 5 by wrightsrightglove

Armed police on cavendish street a while ago while I was passing through so something going down

Ahhh Ipswich! I missed all of this, but on that note a Cop car drove past me walking back from the shop just before Droney McDroneface appeared. Then again, seeing a police car around here isn’t that uncommon.

TWTD never forgets…

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 22:04 - Aug 5 with 1547 viewswrightsrightglove

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 21:52 - Aug 5 by monytowbray

Ahhh Ipswich! I missed all of this, but on that note a Cop car drove past me walking back from the shop just before Droney McDroneface appeared. Then again, seeing a police car around here isn’t that uncommon.

Yeah I got turned around driving down cavendish street but an armed policeman with a 4x4 police car in the middle of the road, good old Ipswich!
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 09:36 - Aug 6 with 1125 viewsbrazil1982

That's a misleading statement. There are rules set out by the CAA.
Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 09:37 - Aug 6 with 1117 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did they get you Callis?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 09:41 - Aug 6 with 1102 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 09:37 - Aug 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did they get you Callis?

Free the Callis one.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 10:47 - Aug 6 with 1016 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 09:41 - Aug 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

Free the Callis one.

I fear he's toast. The irony just before such a big vegan/football day.

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 12:00 - Aug 6 with 937 viewsmonytowbray

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 10:47 - Aug 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

I fear he's toast. The irony just before such a big vegan/football day.

Couldn’t even get a ticket :(

Alas I didn’t try very hard, my mate was supposed to be up from South Coast this weekend and my mate’s band has a gig in Ipswich today.

TWTD never forgets…

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 12:08 - Aug 6 with 908 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 12:00 - Aug 6 by monytowbray

Couldn’t even get a ticket :(

Alas I didn’t try very hard, my mate was supposed to be up from South Coast this weekend and my mate’s band has a gig in Ipswich today.

Free at last!
Did you find out what the drone was for?

Who’s flying the drone over Cavandish St area? on 14:54 - Aug 6 with 775 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You sure about that?

https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/drone-code
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 14:59]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024