Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? 08:42 - Aug 6 with 518 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 393 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm having doubts now!

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 21:16 - Aug 31 with 386 viewsFrimleyBlue

Can only use his left foot. Overated anyway. If he had a right foot he'd be lethal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 21:22 - Aug 31 with 356 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like Firmino should be instead!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 21:35 - Aug 31 with 335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 21:22 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Looks like Firmino should be instead!

A well timed assist. Fair point though, l could transfer Sarah and upgrade Greenwood to Firmino!

Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team? on 00:24 - Sep 1 with 254 viewsrickw

I don't have him, I wanted to see if he got over his post African Nations dip in form - which it seems to have continued, still a good player but he doesn't look to be at that level above just about everyone else anymore

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024