Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? 15:11 - Aug 6 with 869 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 807 viewsKropotkin123

Do they calculate that into their carbon neutrality?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:16 - Aug 6 with 789 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It would not at all surprise me if that Tweet is from someone who doesn't attend.

If he does attend and follows up his words with actions, he won't be attending much longer!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:31 - Aug 6 with 628 viewsBlueBadger

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:14 - Aug 6 by Kropotkin123

Do they calculate that into their carbon neutrality?

Tofu, if sufficiently sharpened, can be LETHAL.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:47 - Aug 6 with 502 viewsBrianTablet

How are the travelling Town fans coping with the rain of missiles today? on 15:31 - Aug 6 by BlueBadger

Tofu, if sufficiently sharpened, can be LETHAL.

...or if eaten with lentils.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024