Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) 15:27 - Aug 6 with 1913 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 6 with 1895 viewstractordownsouth

The new commentator has replaced Brenner on iFollow. Nick Hayes (3rd choice GK) is on co-comms.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 1810 viewsArnieM

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 6 by tractordownsouth

The new commentator has replaced Brenner on iFollow. Nick Hayes (3rd choice GK) is on co-comms.

Thanks for that 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:45 - Aug 6 with 1799 viewsLeoMuff

Doing a good job so far

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:49 - Aug 6 with 1773 viewsZXBlue

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:45 - Aug 6 by LeoMuff

Doing a good job so far

Its fine for a tv audience, but I pity the audio listeners, who are not getting radio style commentary, despite the supposed correction of the "misbriefing".
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:53 - Aug 6 with 1746 viewsPlums

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:49 - Aug 6 by ZXBlue

Its fine for a tv audience, but I pity the audio listeners, who are not getting radio style commentary, despite the supposed correction of the "misbriefing".

I would agree. I’m watching online but I think he’s only once said where the ball is on the pitch. He didn’t even say how far out Morsy was when he scored. There was one passage of play where they talked about shirts for about 90 seconds. On this basis, I won’t be investing in audio only passes.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 15:55]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 6 with 1739 viewsRyorry

Have audio only - you get no idea even where the ball actually is on the pitch half the time

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 6 with 1742 viewstractordownsouth

It's not as good as Radio Suffolk but it's still much better than last week.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 20:01 - Aug 6 with 1589 viewsDJR

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:53 - Aug 6 by Plums

I would agree. I’m watching online but I think he’s only once said where the ball is on the pitch. He didn’t even say how far out Morsy was when he scored. There was one passage of play where they talked about shirts for about 90 seconds. On this basis, I won’t be investing in audio only passes.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 15:55]

As an audio-only listener today, I agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 20:04 - Aug 6 with 1581 viewsDJR

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 6 by tractordownsouth

It's not as good as Radio Suffolk but it's still much better than last week.

It must have been shocking last week! Part of the skill of radio commentary is to make you feel like you are there, but today I never really got the feel for what was going on.
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 6 with 1547 viewsParisBlue

You can leave your feedback here

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:34 - Aug 6 with 1467 viewscoolcat

The main commentator alongside Nick Hayes is now a Glenn Wheeler as per the email I got from the club last week after I wrote in about it. GW has done radio commentary before, so I was told when I rang up about it. Not as good as the Radio commentary but better than last week.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 21:37]
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:38 - Aug 6 with 1432 viewsjeera

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 6 by ParisBlue

You can leave your feedback here

Although the last thing we want is people starting some sort of hate campaign against this chap.

He's ok for the screen, just not the audio.

But that's down to the club to get their priorities right and cater for more fans.

After all the work that's gone into making improvements at the club it would be daft to not get the finer details right when it comes to reaching out to fans further afield, keeping them happy whilst taking their money.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 6 with 1428 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Do 'audio only' subscribers have to pay for that service?
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:50 - Aug 6 with 1401 viewsDJR

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:38 - Aug 6 by jeera

Although the last thing we want is people starting some sort of hate campaign against this chap.

He's ok for the screen, just not the audio.

But that's down to the club to get their priorities right and cater for more fans.

After all the work that's gone into making improvements at the club it would be daft to not get the finer details right when it comes to reaching out to fans further afield, keeping them happy whilst taking their money.

Agreed. Any complaints have to go to the club not the individuals involved who are clearly doing their best, and in the case of last week didn't even know it was going out "audio-only",
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:54 - Aug 6 with 1395 viewsDJR

Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 6 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Do 'audio only' subscribers have to pay for that service?

I'm normally able to watch but was travelling today. The audio cost me £2.50.
Who are todays commentators on ifollow ? (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 6 with 1373 viewscoolcat

Apparently, as shown on twitter a few days ago, Scott Paul (scott.paul@itfc.co.uk) is the club's new director of Marketing & Social Engagement who is handling feedback any 'gripes' supporters are having. So not a Marcus Nash whose 'standard response' was attached to an email from the club last week after many, including myself emailed them about it.

[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 22:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024