Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? 16:42 - Aug 6 with 799 viewsRyorry

Thoughts?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:44 - Aug 6 with 779 viewsKievthegreat

I reckon he might not have the legs anymore, so 20 mins at 100% rather than 60-70mins at 80%?
Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:45 - Aug 6 with 770 viewsRyorry

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:44 - Aug 6 by Kievthegreat

I reckon he might not have the legs anymore, so 20 mins at 100% rather than 60-70mins at 80%?

Could be.

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:48 - Aug 6 with 721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ability to keep the ball to help kill off games?

He rates Chaplin and Harness more?

Aluko will definitely have a role to play this season but I am not sure how many games he will start.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:50 - Aug 6 with 677 viewsquad

Chaplin and Harness have much better goal scoring and assist records. Hence they should start ahead of Aluko as they carry far more threat if played regularly,
Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 605 viewsGeoffSentence

racism

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:57 - Aug 6 with 584 viewsRyorry

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:48 - Aug 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ability to keep the ball to help kill off games?

He rates Chaplin and Harness more?

Aluko will definitely have a role to play this season but I am not sure how many games he will start.

Mmm, it's obviously early days, just wondered if trying doing it the other way round might work - on early, subbed off if/when required. Of course yourself & Quad are proved right today!

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 17:00 - Aug 6 with 531 viewsZXBlue

Why doesn't KM put Aluko in the starting line-up? on 16:44 - Aug 6 by Kievthegreat

No basis for this at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024