Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A win is a win - but that was far more difficult than it should have been (n/t) 17:03 - Aug 6 with 422 viewspointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A win is a win - but that was far more difficult than it should have been (n/t) on 17:05 - Aug 6 with 400 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why should it have been?

I suspect they will be mid table at Christmas. Whether they have the squad to maintain that all season we will see.

A good away win in my book.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A win is a win - but that was far more difficult than it should have been (n/t) on 17:07 - Aug 6 with 362 viewsBobsthename

I’m unsure we’re top two material.
A win is a win - but that was far more difficult than it should have been (n/t) on 17:19 - Aug 6 with 268 viewspointofblue

A win is a win - but that was far more difficult than it should have been (n/t) on 17:05 - Aug 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why should it have been?

I suspect they will be mid table at Christmas. Whether they have the squad to maintain that all season we will see.

A good away win in my book.

From our dominance prior to their goal, we shouldn’t have been hanging on the way we were.

I didn’t mean it from an “it’s only Forest Green” viewpoint but the way the game was panning out.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024